Do you wash yours and your baby's clothes separately?

I don't wash things separately either. Usual washing liquid (ecover) and no problems so far. :)

i have always used nonbio for me too, just in habbit of washing mine and chloes seperatly as to be honest after a couple of days i have a full load of clothes from her anyway so do one full wash of hers and one full wash of mine just easy to organise washing and putting away seperatly, but i am going to start washin some of hers with mine mainly the really colourful clothes like reds going to start washing her bold colours with mine as not got enough of her bold colours to make a seperate wash & whenever ive tried just bunging them in with her other colours ends in the whole wash changing colour whoops! xxx

I still seperate but only as I have a system because I have so many to wash for :)

When my 2 were babies I would wash our clothes with theirs. As long as its no-bio. But like you, to begin with I would do it all seperatly as I wasnt sure, over time I was told by a number of mothers to just do it all together and I have done since. xx

I have been doing ours separately but from reading this I might start putting it all in together. I use the same wash powder for both of us anyway. xx

I used to do it separately but it's all together now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back