Do you wash yours and your baby's clothes separately?

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
Up until now I've been washing all poppy's things separately from our stuff but it would be easier if I could just put it all in together. Is there any particular reason why I shouldn't do this? Sounds like a daft question but I remember reading something about it. I use non-bio for all our clothes as I have sensitive skin.

Ive started doing our together now, it's just easier. I'm not sure of any reason why not. I just use non bio as well.
Just go for it hun x

:shock:

I didn't realise some ppl done them seperate!!

I've always done all the clothes together, with non-bio.

I hope i've not been doing anything wrong

:shock:

We separate ours but only because we use comfort pure for Elexia and the other comforts for us, once she gets abit older and her skin isnt as sensitive we will be washing them togethet x x

I do ours together and use non bio, we all have sensitive skin anyway

I wash all our clothes together and always have, the only things that go separate are towels and nappies

I'm like you littlemiss, I have been washing all our stuff together from the start. We use Fairy Non Bio and Fairy Fabric Softener for all our stuff so I didn't think it was bad to put it all together. I don't think there is anything wrong with it as I haven't noticed any issues.

I wash all together now with non bio and lenor fabric conditioner. It was inly the first few months i washed seperately! Same for new clothes, i used ti wash them before letting him wear them, now i dont bother!

Ok I'll be doing it all together from now on :)
I wash towels seperately anyway, always do them on 60 degrees. Thanks girls. x

When the kids were in newborn size I eased desperately just because most of their things were white and I wanted to avoid mixing them with other things but now I wash all together we use exhma washing powder and pure softener coz I've got really sensitive skin and so has my husband if we have certain washing powders we come out in hives

I wash everyones together. Ive got eczema so I only use sensitive washing liquids and softeners so I know it's fine for lo's clothes aswell

We started using Fairy & comfort pure with my first & still are. Used Tesco non-bio for a few weeks to save cash & thought it was just as good

:)

I still wash his and our things separately.. No idea why, I just heard that I should :) And I wash his stuff in hotter water.

I wash it separately, as i use bio for our clothes and non bio for LO xxxxx

Never washed his stuff separately. Never saw the point tbh x

Ignore any mistakes-my iPhone is addicted to autocorrect!

i still wash her stuff separately guess its just Habbit really! x

I wash all our clothes together and always have, the only things that go separate are towels and nappies

same here. i use comfort pure in every wash, and have never had any problems.

electric bills are expensive enough as it is without adding extra washes! :wash:

I used to but don't anymore. I used to have bio for us and non bio for the baby but i use non bio for all of us now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back