Just a quick question....

Vickyyy

Reaction score
First of all, I just want to say I havent been TTC.
Im on the cerazette pill and last month (January) I wasnt taking it properly, so was missing my 10hour gap too often as I was busy with work.
Anyway, I havent had a period since early January but in the last 5 days or more, Ive been having on and off period pains. Down my leg, my lower back....
I have no classical signs of pregnancy...

Does anyone know if my period is about to come?

oh and yeah, I have taken three cheapie tests..monday morning being the most recent, but negative. Confused!

not sure hun cos not on BC but only thing I can think of is because of you not taking them regularly? It's maybe messing things up a bit?

xxxxx

I am taking my pills regulary, just not on time. So Ive never missed a pill but I have missed the 10 hour gap. Thank you though :)

lol honestly hun I don't know a thing about the pill, I was on them before but always forgot to take them so decided just to give up and had the implanon put in for 3 years lol Way easier for me! But got that out a long long time ago..........

More girls will be along soon enough to answer though xxxx

hun you have 12 hour gap to take them i know this as i too too the same pill as you and was awful with it! then i forgot to take it for three days before my wedding and the day before had a period! (lots of panicing and a phone call to the dr helped hehe) you should be fine hun but if your unsure take a test and see your dr! :)
xxxx

Thanks for all your advice... My period finally arrived after being late! stupid pill. haha! x

You have the same problem with my sister.Not sure about that.You'd better go to the hospital to confirm.Maintain a good mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back