do you trust him??

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
A male friend of mine has just got back from Ibiza and iv been hearing all the stories of what him and his mates got up to (u can imagine!!). Luckily he's single so its alright for him!

Just wondering how many of us would actually let our bloke go on a clubbing holiday with a bunch of his mates. hmmmmm, call me crazy but id have a few things to say about that lol!

lol im must be lucky it doesn't interest my partner at all, weve done the clubbing to death and now hes got a business it doesn't even cross our minds..... but if he did want too I wouldn't stop him if he loved me nothing would happen he wouldn't do anything tot hurt me and the fact that he can't hold his guilt with anything I would just know.

At the end of the day you need to test relationships sometimes to see if you want to be with them for the rest of your life otherwise what's the point?

lol i know the clubbing bit wont apply to alot of people on here but u get the general idea, basically would u trust him in a situation where theres temptation all around him.

Thats a tuff question to answer.

I do trust him, but I dont trust women around him.
My OH isnt worldly wise and doesnt know how people work and what they are after. His ex texted him a while ago at 4 in the morning, he said shes just lonely and stressed about exams argghhh hes so dumb sometimes. We had massive fights about this and I got him to change his number and tell her that she is no longer welcome in his life. So I do trust him, but not her or anyone else. Im not sure he'd know when someone was coming onto him, until they were in his face.

i let my ex boyfriend go to majorca, i seen the cam recording of there hol he was drunk pinhing girls bums :roll:

any way he came home realised he loved me and missed me, i realised i didnt miss him and ended the 3yr relationship 8)

dionne said:
i let my ex boyfriend go to majorca, i seen the cam recording of there hol he was drunk pinhing girls bums :roll:

any way he came home realised he loved me and missed me, i realised i didnt miss him and ended the 3yr relationship 8)

You've got someone a millions times better now. From the sounds of it kris adores you and I dont think would ever do that to you :)

P.S has he got a brother? lol :lol:

i'd let him go, but in all honesty i'm female, so even though i trust him with my life.... i'd still worry what he was up to!!

I think no matter how much you trust someone theirs always idea's spinning around in your head, especially when you hear rumours etc...

Its just what people are like...

My girlfriend is going on a cruise in August... the only thing I'll be worrying about is how much I'll be missing her !

10 days... it will be the longest we have been apart ever !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back