Do you have a monthly 'cheer-up' routine?

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
Hello All

As I get closer to when AF is due I like to come up with fun things I can do once I get my BFN, that I might not do if I was pregnant.

So I plan to buy a really good bottle of wine, and plan to drink it all myself :dance:

I also buy a pot of ben and jerrys ice-cream and plan to eat that all myself :dance:

I also go out and buy a daring hair dye and get colouring!

These things really do distract me from the misery earlier in the day.

I need some more ideas ladies!

Do any of you do anything?:lol:

I dont actually 'do' anything like the things you have listed (although I may well start to now!) but I just try and think to myself that I'm not in a race...I'll get my baby when its my time to and when my AF does show up I just try to remember that there is always next month...admittedly its getting harder to think like that but its worked so far!

Good luck to you hun!

Me, my credit card and topshop :)

It's getting to be quite a routine

Although not too bad a it's so regular I don't shop at other times now!

I buy clothes to, convinced that if I buy something like jeans that I might not fit into them soon. It's not worked yet but least I have nice things to wear!!!

I think it's a great idea planning something to look forward to when AF'S due and think i'll do it from now on! This month I have done things a little different, I pretty much stopped having a glass of wine all month during my previous cycles but this month i've had a bottle to myself, drank over a few days, before I was due to OV and even during OV to help me try and relax more and it has helped :dance:think i'll def do it again next month!

I have a big piss up with
My friend every month stay out til 5-6am and stagger home sooo drunk I don't remember why I was upset!!
Think I need to stop this tho not healthy but sure feels good at the time x

Also buy clothes and other stuff- all this gona stop this month cos going to start saving for a big holiday if we don't get bfp before Easter 2012 x

Mmmm I definitely have a god spending session. So far I bought a mulberry handbag, a bike and a pair of £65 fit flops all with the reasoning that I won't be able to afford it when I have a baby!!! I hope I get a BFP soon or I will be bankrupt lol. Def helps to cheer me up tho!!

These things all sound great!

AF came today:wall2:, so I have bought a new dress and I am being taken out for dinner by a close friend. I feel a few glasses of wine will be drunk!

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back