Do you have a crimbo food stash????

Melly+2

Reaction score
Weve started building ours already, were such fatties over xmas :rotfl:
We already have two tins of chocies, one celebrations and one quality streets (thanks Gal's mum :wink: ) And also 3 tins of pringles, also curtesy of Gals mum, i think shes tryign to feed us up :rotfl:

So please tell me were not the only fatties this crimbo, plus im nosey :lol:

I normally do, but this year not so much at the mo. I had a packet of peanuts and a massive tin of Roses, but the roses have gone now! So they need replacing!
I have loads to get! I need my peanuts and Twiglets, dip and crackers! I'll get them this weekend.

:sticksfingersinearsgoinglalalalalasmilie: XMAS IS MONTHS AWAY LALALALLALALALALALLAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't know why but at Christmas i HAVE to have cheese and crakers. :lol:

My OH likes to have pringles, dip, chocolate etc in too.

Ooooooo no now i'm hungry....what to prepare for lunch?

yes we have a stash and my hubby's hidden it from me :shakehead: .
He thinks i eat all the chocolates but i always say the Christmas Fairy comes and eats them.
You should see me in my wings and tutu! :D

we have a stash, quite a big one too :oops:

We went on tuesday and got a lot of our food, we got pringles, peanuts, all our tinned fruit and stuff, you name it we got it lol. We also got all the frozen stuff that i will be needing for the buffet for boxing day.

We have had our tins of chocs a couple of weeks got them when they was 2 for £7 in asda, we also got some larger and wine for xmas dinner and for anyone who comes to visit (not that ill be having any :doh: ) not forgeting the soft drinks forme and the kids

We just need to get the fresh stuff now likw the veg for xmas dinner which we will get xmas eve and the buns for boxing day and anything else that i see on the way that takes my fancy lol.

We are pigs at christmas too, i love xmas food

Im really excited, for the 1st year ever i am actually organised and just about finished

Well we have a choc theif in this house, she goes by the name of Hope.
She dissapears and goes quiet, thats when you know shes doing something naughty. I caught her with her hands in the celebrations box and chocolate oooozing from her mush 'what you doing'...........'nothing'.............. you nicking chocolates 'yeah' :rotfl: at least she was honest. I found her trying to delve into the pringles this morning, she couldnt get past the foil lid :rotfl: poor lass, youd think we dont feed her

No.

It wouldn't last till christmas. :lol: And my arse is getting wide enough thanks very much!!

I will get chocs, mint matchmakers, nuts & satsumas on about 22nd/23rd December. We usually have cheese & crackers in the house anyway but will probably get something 'christmassy' like cranberry stilton.

I may have a go at making some mulled wine as well.

Im doing well keeping away from the chocs atm but im not sure how long it will last tbh :rotfl:

not this year!! Hubby and i have made a pact to be good.

I will NOT put on 4 million pounds this pregnancy!! :lol:

We did have 2 tins of chcolates but that is down to 1 now. To be honest I can't see that still being full after today either :oops:

i stocked the cupboards up this week hopefully they will last til after xmas i mean 15 tins of beans should last right :rotfl: :rotfl: so ive got all the basics,plus i bought tin of roses and quality street and nuts and chedders.not doing too bad so far :)

Nothing! We have to move first so I'll start thinking about it again...maybe Dec 23rd?

i buy it all on special offer plus discount and iv eate it all :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I havent because i would have eaten it all and if not me than my gannett of a son would..he has eyes in the back of his head and i cannot bring any food into my house without him clocking where i put it..lol then he points and says you've got chocolate..LOL hes a lil spy!

we got more chocie bics again last and some whipped cream, lush x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back