Travel cots, are you getting one? What do you think?

flaxen

Reaction score
I was just wondering what peoples views are on travel cots?

We dont really go away much but Im sure that family will want to have her when she is older so we can have a night off and my mum has offered to have her the night before our wedding in may (she will be 4 mths old) so that I can concentrate on getting myself and my bridesmaid ready without having to worry about baby too although she does have her own dress to wear that will be in the wedding colours.

My friend has also invited us down to spend a couple of days with her, she lives right on the outskirts of london at the bottom of the A1 so we can go sight seeing in london so we would drive down in the car.

I also thought it might come in handy as a makeshift play pen when she is crawling/ toddling about and as somewhere i can put her for a short period of time if the house door was open for a reason so she wouldnt wonder out.

The reason Im asking is that the winnie the pooh travel cot is half price in the sale and i love winnie the pooh.:whistle:
We have got one already from a car boot sale but its got water marks / stains on it that I havent been able to get out but my fiance says its adequate.

I dont know what to do, I always get money off my nan for xmas and my birthday and I will be in hospital for my birthday next week after having had a c section.

Hey Hun....I've just ordered one from asda for £25....it's got 5 star reviews and for that price it's a right bargain!!

Definately think it handy to have one for those last minute plans if nothing else :) xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

We have two lol one given to us which we'll keep here for when my parents have him, and one for OH's parents house as they live in Kent so we are likely to stay round there when we go x

We have one, think it cost £25 from tesco, just a plain one but that's all we need as can't imagine it's gonna get used that much, grandparents are already demanding they have her once a month.. Say grandparents I mean mother in law! But I won't b having her gone that often, at mo I'm saying not at all lol so were like u we also wanna use it as play pen or use it to run to door or loo, I have a dog so Atleast he won't b able to get to her! X

I'd say if you can get yourself a bargain now, then get it! I'm not getting one as we will not be taking LO away until at least the summer, and then there might be a cot at the place we stay. When we take her to visit MIL for the day, she will sleep in her car seat - and that will only be a couple of times a year as they live so far away. X

I have 1, it stays at my parents as I'm there quite a lot, it stays up so if I go round and wants a nap I can put him down! Also means I pinch it if I go away!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

I'm getting one as we are going away in April and didn't want to use the ones which will be provided as you never know who has used them, so purchasing one for then, but I'm sure it will be used more than this once xx

I have got the koodi pop up travel bassinet and it's been great! This particular one is 0-6 months tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back