Do you bite your nails?

i used to but about 3 months ago i decided to stop and since then iv not done it since :clap:

I do but im am going to try desperately to stop,

I start my diet tomorrow and i think im going to try stop biting my nails too.

WHOSE WITH ME!!!!!!

yea sometimes i do sometimes i dont but i dont swollow the nails tho :) i take them out my mouth and throw them lol bad habit i learnt of my bro.i have 2 nails bitten atm all rest have nails :)

Bleurgh!! No, Did you know there are more germs under your nails than there is under a toilet seat :talkhand: :puke: :moon:

no i dont bite my nails never have done i think its a disgusting habit :puke: :puke: :puke:

i know someone who used to bite her nails so hard that she developped an infection and ended up being hospitalised, because the infection had spread to the rest of her body. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i'll only bite them if one breaks, to even the shape out and make it less sharp, cos i don't carry a nail file around with me.

my brother didn't used to bite his nails but picked them instead, and because he was concentrating he always made this funny face and even if he was hiding his hands we knew he was picking his nails. every time my dad noticed, he'd make my brother put these gloves on (big puffy ones like boxing gloves), and though he'd cry, he soon stopped picking his nails because when he had the gloves on he couldn't play with his toys or anything so he learnt not to have to wear them in the first place.

at the time i thought my dad was really mean, but looking back on it it probably wasn't such a bad idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back