Baby bath time

Did you wait til LO's cord fell off before giving a bath??

Am dying to get R bathed but MW & HV said to wait til cord dropped off???

Also she has really dry skin poor Bubba, sure bath time might help.

If she has dry skin use olive oil on it!

We bathed Ty after a week and his cord was on BUT it took 17 days in total to fall off!!

I bath G every day in the big bath ibefore bed - he loves splashing about and it tires him out really nicely, so he sleeps well after that xx

I tend to bath Grace every other day, I was bathing her in the mornings as it seemed to wake her up but now (as we don't have much time in the mornings) I try doing them at night but turn the lights down low and don't talk much. If your LO won't settle perhaps continue bathing in the day but give him a massage at night as part of his bedtime routine instead? I massage Grace on the evenings she doesn't have a bath and it always has her falling asleep within minutes x x

Did you wait til LO's cord fell off before giving a bath??

Am dying to get R bathed but MW & HV said to wait til cord dropped off???

Also she has really dry skin poor Bubba, sure bath time might help.

We bathed LO as soon as we got home from hospital and have done it every day since as part of bedtime routine! Her cord dropped off after a week or so but we just made sure it was nice and dry after each bath!

I was two weeks late with LO and get skin was terribly dry! We used Oilatum oil in the bath and rubbed olive oil in afterwards! Her skin is fab now and we still use Oilatum in the bath!

HTH :) xx

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back