• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

do you bath your baby every night?

rusks

Reaction score
Luke loves his bath but we only tend to bath him every 3 days or so just top and tail him other days.

do you bath your baby every night? i'm just wandering if this will help settle him better at night? :think:

Yes Thea has a bath every night, she gets the bath with me at about 7.30, we breastfeed in the bath and then daddy takes her and dries her and settles her to bed.

No, i generally bath Sophie every second day, just top and tail on the days inbetween.

We tend bath Olivia every other night, and top an tail her on the nights she doesn't have a bath!

If she needs a bath on the night she isn't due one we will bath her, or sometimes she will jump in with daddy or Brooke!

I used to bath my babies religeously every night but the doctor said to leave it till every 3rd night or second night because we such a bother with Jessicas skin. They dont sleep any better or worse because of it.

Brody has a bath every night, and Mason most nights, about 5 times a week.

Harrison has a bath everyday, either morning or night. He about 3 poos a day so he would smell if he didnt have one

we bath hannah every night and then sometimes during the day if she is dirty, its easier than washing her and she loves it

i bath Dior and Harley every night. i would never be able to sleep with out having a bath so i dont expect the kids too.

having a bath makes me feel all fresh.

J has a bath everyday. we bath him on a night as part of his bedtime routine.

Xxx

rusks said:
Luke loves his bath but we only tend to bath him every 3 days or so just top and tail him other days.

do you bath your baby every night? i'm just wandering if this will help settle him better at night? :think:

no way! i don't bath Rachael everyday. I don't think it doea them anygood to wash away their natural body oils everyday. Its not like they are digging worms up outside and need one anyway.

I bath Olivia every 2 days, until shes walking and getting mucky theres not really any point, as budge says washing all there bodys olis wont do there skin any good

Braydon has one wen he needs one or every other nite (normally we have one most nites due to him being a mucky monkey )

We bathe Gabriella every 3rd night as she has eczema and it dries her skin. She still sleeps through every night :D

i bath all of mine every other night, unless Louie has been especially dribbly or mucky with his solids then i would bath him extra, but i've always just done it every other night.

Jam has a bath everynight with me, then a feed then bed so it is in our routine really :D

I bath Emma every night, it's part of our routine and she somehow manages to get filthy by the time each evening comes so we have to wash her. I only wash her hair once or twice a week though as it would get very dry otherwise. :D

I bathes Katie every two days at first, but in the morning because I think it's best to bath when you have been in bed all night to get rid of the bed germs. I top and tail her at nightm and did also on the mornings in between baths, but now I'm bathing everyday since I was told to only use water. Babies don't get mucky, but can get sick and eveb urine on themselves if not careful. Should I go back to every two days for a bath?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back