Do IC tests always have a faint pink line?

LynneK

Reaction score
It's as the title says girls, I'm wondering. Just done an IC on a moment of madness (8dpo and 10pm at night!! Lol) but can see something if I look hard enough. Just wondered I te line is pretty much always there in the background. It's not even photographable tbh!

X

There's always something there, sometimes a colourless 'line' and sometimes it looks like a dent. But it wouldn't be pink unless it's positive.

What Juice said, if the line has any pink when the test is done this is a reaction with hcg, the colourless line or dent may become more visable when used, iv noticed it with a few of mine, so researched it xx

Interesting. Like I said above, only 8dpo but desperately needing to pee on a stick so just went for it! I've got two nights out planned this wkend so I thought I'd check lol!
Ill give it a bash tomorrow morning with fmu x

Evaps are a pain in the ass, good look with getting your bfp.

FX for you Hun xx

I'm not expecting it this cycle, I'm now 27dpo, 14 days late AF on Friday, I feel pregnant most of the time, hot hot hot, metallic taste, veins everywhere and very dark, lack of sleep, when I do sleep it's interrupted with crazy dreams.

All sounds like perfect pg symptoms right?

All hpt are bfn!?!?!?!?

Confused.com

Xx

some brands worse than others yes, but all ic seem to have some kind of visible line - although you can usually not tell the colour on them as they just look shadowy or only show when held at certain angle etc....

hope you are seeing real pink lines :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back