Do I have chance to concive?

Kukush

Reaction score
Dear all friends,

I had a baby girl in August 2004 born with cleft lip & pallet but she didn't stay long only for 1 month. I was really sad those days and i didn't even have a word to say how she has this kind of defect. may be i was not happy the whole my 9 months PG. Cos. my hubby was not happy by my being PG.

Now I am so eager to have a baby :pray: trying too! but i have fear of having same baby with the defect... and also last 6 months before i was diagnosed with ovarian cyst; when i check again last month it has disappeared. Could any one tell me if i can concive with this situation?!

I hope some one will reply my question!!
best regards
Kukush

Sorry to hear of your sadness in the past x

I'm not actually sure about the answer to your question but good luck TTC Kukush & lot's of baby dust to you.

x

Dear Wobbles,

Thank you very much for your courage!! It is so nice of you!!

Let's cross our fingers!!

I hope I will get replies from other fellows too!

Best regards
Kukush

Dear Wobbles made me chuckle :lol:

Fingers & toes crossed all round.

If you have a cyst on your ovary you can conceive! Just looked over your question again. I recently suffered a long ride with an ectopic pregnancy & I had a cyst on my ovary. They drained it during surgery although 2 weeks later it re-appeared but they said that was normal.

Hope I picked your question up right :doh:

My Dad was born with a cleft palet and was worried that his children would also have them. We didn't and he was told its usually due to a birth defect rather than hereditary. I am sure it was nothing to do with you being unhappy. Good luck ttc. :wink: xx

I think I said some thing wrong!.. Any ways Sorry :(

Yes indeed. I have got the right answer! Thanks again.

I will stick on trying to conceive. I will also let you know my status.

Best regards,
Kukush

skatty said:
My Dad was born with a cleft palet and was worried that his children would also have them. We didn't and he was told its usually due to a birth defect rather than hereditary. I am sure it was nothing to do with you being unhappy. Good luck ttc. :wink: xx

Thank you dear,

You see, now i have hope or confident to get rid of this thought in my mind.

Tell me more if you have any info. regarding this defect.

Best regards,
Kukush

[u]Wobbles said:
Dear Wobbles made me chuckle :lol: [/u]

Oh my Lord! I have got another blessed word. If i have an ovarian cycst i can concive :dance: with the help of God! :pray:

Would you please add some more info. for me. Thank God that i got you freinds. Now i know that i am not lonely.

Thank you all!
Best regards,
Kukush

Aww bless you!

I cannot answer your question but I wish you all the luck for the future :D

Baby dust your way :wink:

Thank you and bless you all!

I am still waiting for other posts for me!

Oh I am on the way to the chat room, any one who can chat with me now, please welcom!

Best regards,
Kukush

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back