Do 10 Kegals then BUMP!

ceecee22

Reaction score
Saw this on another forum and it's a really good reminder!

So......squeeze and relax, squeeze and relax, lol.

BUMP!

Tbh, labour will probably undo any exercise you do know lol..

tapatalking x

Tbh, labour will probably undo any exercise you do know lol..

tapatalking x

lol Your signiture says you had a section!

I've heard it's helpful throughout pregnancy, not just after childbirth?

It will help when you sneeze or cough later on ;) hahaha!!!!

I remember when I was pregnant with LO 1 and there was a lady on here who was due around the same time as me and she was having a dinner party and was wearing light coloured trousers and sneezed and accidentally wee'd a bit in front of everyone. (She wrote it finding it funny herself) This story has never ever left me and I still laugh a fair bit when I think about it hahaha!

I remember when I was pregnant with LO 1 and there was a lady on here who was due around the same time as me and she was having a dinner party and was wearing light coloured trousers and sneezed and accidentally wee'd a bit in front of everyone. (She wrote it finding it funny herself) This story has never ever left me and I still laugh a fair bit when I think about it hahaha!

That sounds too much like it would happen to me!! Lol ill be doing my excercises daily! *done*

Haha, how embarrasing. That is definitely the sort of thing that would happen to me!

Bump!

Last edited:
Took me ages to work out what you lot meant by bump !! Ha so thick

Bump!

Oh and i find it easier to remember to do them if i associate doing them with something i do alot, like walking under a door frame or making a cuppa. (Things you fo often)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back