Boobie squeezing: Ladies can I have your opinion

calphurnia7

Reaction score
My husband is graduating University this July. I have found a dress in my wardrobe that he likes. It's like a flowy greeky one so is okay over the bump but as my breasts have grown quite substantially it pretty much leaves no room for negotiation around the breasts. Is it a really bad idea to squeeze my breasts into it? He says it's not noticeable but I am just trying not to do anything unhealthy in pregnancy.

I suppose it depends how long you're going to wear it for. I'd have thought for a few hours it prob won't matter. I know if you wear underwired bras these can cause blocked milk ducts but I wouldn't have thought in a dress for a short time would matter too much and if you look great in it then go for it! x

I would've thought it would be fine to wear as long as you're comfortable in it! xx

So long as you are comfortable in it! I squeezed my boobs into a dress for a wedding about a month ago, and thought I was fine but 12 hours later I was so uncomfortable and so achey it just really wasn't worth it. Mind you, think it was the best feeling in the whole world to take that dress off at the end of the night!x

as the others have said - if you are comfy then i'd go for it

I seem to have to squeeze my boobs into all my clothes at the minute! I swear their getting bigger than my stomach!

I'm sure it'll be fine though hun - bet you'll feel immense relief when you take the dress off though! X

ROFL, THANKY OU ALL SO MUCH GENUINELY, it's put me at ease. hehehe, I just fell and landed on myr ight buttox so in general I need to take care of my bits Oh dearey me, but if I don't wear it with a bra I think it'll be okay, I will just have the ice packs ready if afterwards I need them :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back