Feeling very dizzy....

jcox

Reaction score
Hi girls, was just wondering if anyone could help or had any advice.

I'm 29+1 and not feeling myself at all today. I'm feeling very dizzy and a bit unsteady on my feet. Almost as if I'm a bit tipsy!!!!

My midwife always asks if I've been feeling dizzy at all but I don't know the significance of it. I didn't want to bother her just yet as I've only been feeling poorly today. Has anyone had this or know of anything that could help with dizziness?

Thanks Jo xxxxxxx

Could be low blood pressure or low iron levels hun.

Low bp makes you feel drunk and sicky, it's horrible. Give her a ring, it's best to do it sooner rather than later hunny. Hope you feel better soon xxxxxxxxxx

Low blood pressure can make you feel dizzy, or standing for long periods. Maybe worth getting your BP checked. X

Thanks girls will give her a call!xxx

I went through a phase of dizziness around 24 weeks. No obvious reason for it at the time but my blood pressure was low when they next checked it. Lay on your left side if you feel it coming on. I had to lay on a toilet floor once! They say bp is lowest mid pregnancy. They might want to check you for anaemia but if you've had 28 week bloods then I guess they'd let you know.

Gave midwife a call and popped in to have bp checked it was 99/70 which she said was a bit low so she has given me some iron to take and suggested I go home and rest and come back in the morning to have it checked again. I've just had the iron and a snickers bar and feel better already so hopefully that's problem solved. Thanks for your help ladies.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back