What does your 10month old eat?

Mrs.s

Reaction score
Ladies mum struggling with LO at the moment I don't she is eating enough at all and I also stubble with getting some variety into her so was wondering if you could post what you feed your LO during a typical day to help me see if she is getting enough for her age and different things I can give her?

I am trying to get her to eat homemade food but do still give her Ellas kitchen sometimes in the last three months that has been a lot due to ne not being able to cook wotoyt throwing up I feel really guilty about it but am starting to feel better so hoping to get back to cooking properly again!

Here is what she had today

8oz formula milk
Ready break with cows milk (not sure how much as I don't measure it)
Ellas kitchen pouch of tomato pasta with veg only ate half of it and lots of red grapes
Lamb hotpot for dinner
She had a couple of biscuits during the day to snack on and sugar free squash through out the day
8oz formula before bed

This is a good day but every meal time is struggle to get her to eat the food

Any advice would be great appreciated

Hi Hun my Lucy is almost 11 months but this is generally what she has in a typical day:
7oz milk at 0430ish!!
Weetabix x 1 0800 ish
1/2 piece of toast or equivalent at nursery 1000
Approximate 5oz milk 11ish but not always
Finger food 1230 chicken , half sandwhich some raisins and fruit pot (not all of them at once but gives you an idea )
Approximate 4-7oz milk 1400
Snack at 1500 at nursery fruit or something
Dinner at 1700 normally equivilant of 1 jar (normally homemade)
7oz bottle at 1900

That's alot but lunch is just a pick really and she us dropping alot of her milk and am desperately trying to drop night feed!! Hope that's helped Hun xxc

Kieron's nearly 11 months and a typical day is:
8:30 bowl of porridge made with normal milk or banana mashed with yoghurt,cup of juice
12noon bowl of leftover tea-pork casserole,chicken n veg or pasta plus a yoghurt and a cup of juice
5pm whatever were having for tea so basically as lunchtime but sometimes he has a cheese sandwich or a jacket potato with cheese n beans plus a yoghurt or fruit purée
7pm 8oz bottle of follow on milk

He sometimes has another 8oz bottle mid morning but depends on his mood,for snacks he eats,oat bars,raisins,satsumas/clementines,bread fingers.

Basically he'l eat just about anything il give him xx

Thanks for the help girls

I cut her morning bottle put the last two days and she has been better with eating so I think what I will do is offer her the milk but in a cup at 11ish with a snack rather than when she gets up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back