different tests, what do you recon?

kirlou

Reaction score
Ok so I was due af on sat but still no sign, no cramps, no sore bb nada. I keep testing and getting bfn but does anythink I should try a different test as all I've been doing are the cheapies? I am never ever late normally, early all the time but late never! And I've had a really sore lower back and last night I had the worst indegestion that have had in over a year! Anyway thanks everyone x

Hi, those sound like pg symptoms to me! Could just be a shy bfp? Fingers crossed x

I would def try a first responce early to know for deffo. you may not be producing enough hormone yet for them to show but if bfp is the reason af is late fr should show. fingers tightly crossed for you. x

That's what I was thinking witha fr. I might give it a couple more days and go buy one. I still don't have any af symptoms at all which is really unusual as normally I suffer in the days leading up. Ill keep you posted!

Did you use OPKs this cycle?

You will get a BFP 14 days after conception, but if you ovualted late then it might explain a late AF or "shy BFP".

hCG level must rise by an amount within a range each day from conception :)

Last edited:
No didn't use opk, was trying to take a step back and not stress as much, then this goes and happens. I'm sure I had pain in my side on the day after my app said I'm due to ovulate but I spose that could just be random pain I spose. Ill just have to wait and see I spose.

some brands of test are more sensitive than others, so you could be better to try another one. Good luck!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back