Different subject sorry - has anyone got a MySpace page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, think VERY wisely before going for it. I kinda regret mine now! :doh:

I had a dream i had damiens name tattooed on my bottom once when i woke up i actually thought i did lol but i didnt i still think to this day it was my kitten clawing my bum whilst i was asleep u know when u can kinda dream whats subconceiously going on around u?? or am i being werid

LOL - that cracked me up. A kitten clawing your bum! But I know what you mean, I usually dream about pneumatic drills and then wake up to realise its my OHs snoring!

I dont have a myspace either, well actually i do have an account but never used it. Just doesnt really appeal to me.

I do have one... mostly to keep up with my sister and some of my friends who have moved out of town. I like to stay drama-free, and have been really lucky that no one has gone nutzo on me there.

Course, weirdos just have their messages and requests deleted. It's pretty easy to manage. :)

My address is: http://profile.myspace.com/elizebethjoy

ello i havent got a myspace page i dunno how ya put all that fancey backgrounds and colours on ect ..... :cry:

but i have a website :dance: lol

Blimey Bri - what a glamour puss!

And xena, I've sent you an add request xx

yep i got it alice - just accepted :)

becks-334 said:
I despise myspace it really is full of stupid wannabe emos grr lol the ones who love my chemical romance who are infact complete RUBBISH

Do you dispise me then :? :(

I think they are pretty rocking! I do have a myspace but havent turned it into an emo hole!!! What kind of person would you say is 'an emo wannabe'? I'm intregued!

im half emo i guess, i have the black hair and swiping fringe thing going on, having got the lip ring tho! lol

i like the music, and MCR are quite good!

you can always tell full emos, they take pics with there head tilled to one side lol :D

xxx

LMAO Layla, I have the sweeping black fridge thing going on too!! I've got the lip ring too, although not at the side (blink-182 stylee) :lol:

Don't forget the lashing of black eye make-up that 'emos' wear - oh the shame!

*runs and takes here black eye make-up off*

yeah right, your not running off to take your eye make up off, your running off to write sad poems in your note book arnt you lol :D

xx

Damn you got me!

Yeah my big black notebook with an upside down pentagram on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back