• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Different approach this month

TINKS82

Reaction score
Although I am gutted this month wasn't our month I am trying to be possitive as it doesn't help being stressed & negative. First I have to do is get through tommorrows blood test & hope all is ok.

Today I bought some royal jelly tablets as holland & Barrett have their 1p sale, I got 2 lots so me & my husband can take them. I also got him some zinc tablets.

So I am going to take evening primrose, folic acid & royal jelly this month & try to relax.

We are off on a 2 week cruise next sat so hopefully that will help relax us & you never know things might just happen :)

here's to a possitive month girls xx :dust: :dust:

Good luck hun and have loads of fun on your cruise. fx xx

Gooduck hunny and enjoy the cruise xx

Have some cracking relaxed time with ur fella!!! fingers crossed for u xxxx

Thanks girls I am hoping it will do the trick. I have booked an appointment for weds to see dr to get results from today & to see where we go from here, guess hubby is next for tests. Least this week I have something else to focus on as I am making our cousins wedding cake (I did a two year course at night school) then the cruise :) Xx

It's great to stay positive and I hope you have a fab time on the cruise. Good luck hun xxx :dust: :dust: :dust:

Although I am gutted this month wasn't our month I am trying to be possitive as it doesn't help being stressed & negative. First I have to do is get through tommorrows blood test & hope all is ok.

I salute your PMA!!! Must try and get me one of those, wallowing in fed-up-ness currently, possibly due to :witch: being a bit of a bitch this month...

What's the deal with royal jelly? I am looking for something new to try this month. I was planning on getting some supplements for DH too. Any suggestions?

Ooh a cruise, good luck! Also yiu can take after the Bechams if you do conceive and opt for the name Cruise!

I salute your PMA!!! Must try and get me one of those, wallowing in fed-up-ness currently, possibly due to :witch: being a bit of a bitch this month...

What's the deal with royal jelly? I am looking for something new to try this month. I was planning on getting some supplements for DH too. Any suggestions?

royal jelly

Egg and Ovulation Support
Royal jelly is rich in B vitamins, which bolster female fertility by keeping estrogen in balance with progesterone. Vitamin B6 in particular is believed to increase the luteal phase--the length of time between ovulation and menstruation--to give an egg time to implant.
Antimicrobial Properties
Some bacteria may cause the pH in the vagina to be hostile to sperm, impeding conception. Royal jelly has antimicrobial qualities, and normalizing pH by eliminating harmful bacteria may improve the ability of sperm to travel to the fallopian tubes to complete fertilization.

It also helps increase sperm count and the quality of sperm.

Evening primrose

Evening Primrose Oil:
Dealing with Hostile Cervical Mucus and Related Infertility

For TTC women, evening primrose oil is used to enhance the volume and quality of cervical fluids (cervical mucus, or CM). Cervical fluids, around the time of ovulation, must be abundant and fertile in quality (like "egg white") to help support sperm movement and sperm integrity. Fertile cervical mucus (as opposed to hostile cervical mucus) is stretchy, semi-transparent, and often compared to egg-white in consistency.

Evening primrose oil (or EPO) yields a high volume of essential fatty acids like linolenic acid and gamma linolenic acid. Gamma linolenic acid (GLA) is synthesized and used by the body to create prostaglandins which are central to several important body functions.

Evening Primrose Oil and Fertile Cervical Mucus

For women who are trying-to-conceive, a primary benefit of evening primrose oil is that it may increase the quality of cervical mucus, making it a more fertile medium for sperm. One of the purposes of cervical mucus is to sustain sperm in a healthy medium, and to allow sperm to move freely through the cervix. When a woman ovulates, there should be an increase in cervical mucus, as well as a change in mucus texture - the mucus becoming more pliable, "stretchable", and slippery. This is "fertile" cervical mucus.

In some women, there may not be sufficient cervical mucus - or the cervical mucus that is present has infertile qualities. This latter type of cervical fluid is called "hostile cervical mucus".

Evening Primrose Oil helps women produce fertile quality cervical fluid, or "egg white" cervical mucus. This variety of cervical fluid is fertile, thinner, watery, more clear than cloudy, and stretchy or stretchable. It easily aids sperm in transport through the uterus and into the fallopian tube and to the egg.

Fertile cervical fluid helps sperm remain alive and mobile for several five days inside the uterus and fallopian tube, enabling conception to take place, even if ovulation occurs days after intercourse.

Zinc for men

Zinc (15 – 30mg/day): This mineral is important for maintaining the production of testosterone in men. Low levels of zinc can also affect sperm count and motility.

Sorry for long post hope this helps. Xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back