Chilling out this month

RobsLouise

Reaction score
Ok, so I've had a crazy 5 months ttc. 2 early miscarriages and too much obssessing.

So I have decided this month I am not charting, not obssessing about having "baby making sex" and not worrying about what I did or didn't do.
I will still take my little concoction of herbal stuff (can't quite get myself to stop that) but I will not let myself have another crappy, woe is me month.

I don't know if this new attitude will last into next month but I can't stand myself at the moment so something has to change!

Good luck and baby dust to you all!:dust:

Sounds like a plan hun!

When I stop freaking out and get AF then I'll join you on the 'stress free TTC month' :)

I'm still using my OPK's though...

xxxxxxx

I'm going to try the chilled out method this month!x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

me too! i need to take a step back and just relax i am turning crazy lol! gunna try not to test for ov............may fail tho

Last edited:
I am going to use the OPK's - just as a guide I think.

OH and I will have sex every other day I think? But we'll see what we feel like doing at the time.

My problem seems to be testing early so I am on a strict mission - no testing before 2nd March 2012. I've wasted so many tests this month!!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I'm just aiming for the less crazy approach! I may even run out of my Royal Jelly this month but I am not buying any, my eggs will just have to be crap (as if they haven't let me down enough anyway!!)

That sounds like a plan! TTC is so stressful. I just emptied my bin in the the spare room and it looks like something from a doctors surgery..... OPKs HPKs CBFM instructions WTF!!!!!
Xxxxx

That sounds like a plan! TTC is so stressful. I just emptied my bin in the the spare room and it looks like something from a doctors surgery..... OPKs HPKs CBFM instructions WTF!!!!!
Xxxxx

That's exactly what I did this morning! I couldn't believe all the crap I'd accumulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back