Did I do it right?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
I got a bouncer off ebay.. I dont know where its from or anything so I cant find a picture online to check.. Does it look like i built it right?

Im not sure about the toy thing.. looks far too much in babys face but not sure where else to put it, thats the only place it seemed to look half right LOL

also the bouncer/vibrator/music thing seems to stick out a lot..

has anyone seen one of these in a shop? Then i could get the manufacturers pics lol

Attachments

• Photo0158.jpg
    Photo0158.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 18
Mine looks a lot 'flatter' than yours but it could just be the way different brands are. I agree about the toys being very close to baby though, does the holder thing not sit any more 'vertical'?

Nope the clips are made at an angle with the bar which is a bit weird!

You could always twist the bit of material that the teddies hang on so they hang behind the holder thing, might keep them out of babies face a bit more?

I've seen that one in a shop near me, but can't for the life of me remember the name of the bouncer - sorry. The actual bouncer looks exactly the same as the shop one I saw, the vibrator thing does stick out a lot - but the one in the shop looked exactly like that, so I think it's right. The only thing is the toy bar looks a bit different. In the shop it was sort of on the fold in the middle of the bouncer, and was leaning the other way. Not sure if that makes sense?! Sorry I can't remember the name of it to find a picture!

aww its so cute!!

cud u bend the kinda back of it down a bit so its not quite as high and the toys in babys face?

i need to get mine outa the box and set it up really, lol :wall2:

xxx

Ive got this one. Hang on Ill take a pic of mine, youre right youve put the toy bar in the wrong place :)

It looks the same as mine, if it is its a mamas and papas barnaby bear one and yes the toys are in the wrong place. My dad put mine together so Im not sure how to do it but it should look like this

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 4
i had this one hun, everything is fine except the toy bar.
you need to turn the toy bar around and move it much further up xxx

heres mine

Attachments

• baby bouncer.jpg
    baby bouncer.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 6
I was just gonna say that the toy bar should go on above the 'joint' of the back and the bottom. The rest looks great xx

Thanks, will have a fiddle and fix that now! Knew it couldnt be right LOL thanks x

I have this too!!!! Harvey's not too keen on it at the moment he much prefers wriggling around on his playmat!!!!

I put the toy bar in the other place.. ANd its better.. but still looks far to intrusive.. i might just take it off Lol

Now Ive looked at mine properly it looks wrong too! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back