Which one is best?

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
We might be going to buy the pram tonight :cheer: but i have also seen a bouncer i would like to get baby!!!

The thing is, there are two, one is a bouncer and one a 'swing' - i just wondered which one you think will be best and also have you bought your baby one of the other?

the bouncer - it has vibrations
baby1.jpg

the swing - plays music and swings (obv!! :lol:)
baby2.jpg

oh i looked at both of these, i like the 1st one a bit more but they are both lovely!! :cheer:

I would personally go for the swing but only because we bought a Fisher Price Soothing Motions Glider and it was an absolute Godsend :wink:

They're both gorgeous!! I like the first one just a tad better... But either one because they're both lovely! x

The one we have got swings...thought it would help when I'm tired and need something else to take over entertaining LO!

Hannah hated her bouncer was a waste of money but i couldnt have lived without her swing

I vote for the bouncer too only has when i had Harrison i could move the bouncer into the bathroom when i wanted a bath but the swing is to bulky to move around.

I'm going to get a swing base soley on the advice of a friend who's daughter screamed every time she was put in her bouncer but then loved to be in the swing.

We have a bouncer for Oscar which is nice and lightweight to carry about. When we were looking the swings appeared to be more expensive and cumbersome than the bouncers so I would vote bouncer :D

I'm getting a bouncer personally.

My friend has a swing and her baby seemed to really like it (I know there can be problems with babies not liking vibrating bouncers - kinda pot luck) but both her and this other woman who had a kid around the same time, found that when their babies could sit up they used to forcable swing the chair even when it wasn't turned on....then they'd start swinging around in their carriers and highchairs etc...nightmare :wall:

I had a bouncer for Aaron and he wasn't a big fan to be honest. Have gone with the linkadoos rocker this time cos my niece had one and loved it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back