Random lump?

keelie_b

Reaction score
I have a bit of a lump just below my right boob, in the little gap between my right boob and bump. Its fairly sore and has like a burning feeling if im walking about or anything. Mum said it could be where babys kicking but i havnt felt him this high up so dont think thats it.
I get backache all the time and this burning pain sort of comes with it.
Any ideas what it could be? I do think the babys laying all on the right sidem bumps bigger and harder on that side so could just be that im not sure. Any ideas?

Hi :wave: i'm not sure about the lump..but when you say you get a backache with a burning pain is the burning in your back? that could be heartburn..when your stomach acid comes high up you can grt the pain in your back rather than in your chest. I think you should ask your midwife about the lump you have though :hug:

Thanks for replying, no the burning pain is where the lump is. i wouldnt have thought it was heartburn because its not that deep its like an outside pain as if the skins burning and its to far to my right. I think it could just be where its so stretched but thought id ask. I have a midwifes appointment on Tuesday so i'll probably ask then. Just thought it was a bit wierd :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back