did any one watch that new progrm on CH 4 - LOST

hayley

Reaction score
Did anyone catch that new program on Ch 4 Wednesday nite? It was about a plane crash and all the survivors. It was good.. It was on for 2 hours to start it off! The plane crashed onto a deserted island. The plane went off track so no one knows where it landed and something is living on the island with them. A monster or something.. we haven't seen it yet. They got a radio from the pilot and over the air waves they heard another person crying for help who has been deserted on the island for 16 years. All her friends have been eaten by this thing. The plane survivors don't know where she is they can only hear her on the radio and she has no idea they have crashed either.

It's good.. a bit of good telly since 24.... finished.

yes i loved it!!!!

i watched next weeks over on E4 after aswell, im so hooked already :D

I had it on but wasn't really paying much attention. Wish I had watched it properly now :(

I saw it - very enjoyable. Didn't expect the 'Jurassic Park' style monsters though!!

LBxx

hi ya guys

must say im addicted 2 it now, it was ace. watched next wks 2 on e4

I really enjoyed the show, slightly wondering where they are going to go with this big monster type thing (if thats what it is) throught it would be really crap to have some big king kong type thing going on! I thought it was going to be more of a lord of the flies thing, where they all suspect each other of stuff and slowly go mad or something, but I will persever and see what happens.

I think i know what the monster thing is from watching next weeks episode

anyone want to spoil the fun and find out?? hehe

i know what it is already cuz i watched the 3rd episode on e4 :D

i really love this programme and im glad that there is now something to watch on a wednesday night cuz telly has got so crap!

xxx

HA HA HA HA I CUD BURST ALL YOUR BUBBLES.... ME AND FIRST TIME DADDY HAVE SEEN THE FIRST SERIES....... THERE IS 24 EPISODES!!!!!! EACH ONE BETTER THEN THE LAST..... AND MORE AND MORE PLOT TWISTS..... YOU WILL NEVER GET IT HEHEHE

ANY ONE WANNA KNOW... JUST PM ME :wink:

How have you managed to watch all the episodes?

Did anyone see the making off Lost the other night? Quite good I thought. I'd like that job, spend several weeks filming on an excotic beach - bliss. lol.

if you got broadband and know the net well, you can find any thing hehehe

P.S. Nothing to do with lost, but how do I get my ticker to work? All i get is this gobbly-gook! :oops:

you should just copy the bb code from the ticker website and paste it in ur signature section

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back