Diabetic clinic today.

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey.

Well for the ladies that know my story, I went to the Diabetic clinic this morning and they had already decided that i needed to be put onto insulin so i have all of the needles and what not and have to start it tonight. Bit of a shock as i wasnt meant to find out until next Tuesday if they were going to go ahead with the insulin but they said the sooner they get it started the better .

Looks like i will be getting induced early and hopefully the insulin will steady babys weight and measurements out a little.

Amy xx

Wow good luck with the injections, I am sure u will get used to it all soon. It'll be good baby comes sooner....less waiting the better I say!

Hun Im on insulin have been fro about 8 weeks :( its not that bad and can really help!! If you want any help PM me xxx

I'm sorry :( at least you know that going through it all is all for baby and it will go after x

Thanks for al the replies ladies. Its much appreciated xxx

Hi there, another GD sufferer here, although have been managing to control it with diet alone so far. Am sure you'll get used to the insulin shots really quickly. And bottom line, the sooner you get your blood glucose levels under control the better, both for little one and for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back