• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Diabetes test tomorrow

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
:shock:

Well the time has finially come for me to have the dreaded diabetes test tomorrow morning.
Its only dreaded cause I hate blood tests :puke: Oh well I guess I will have to be a big brave girl :rotfl:

Anyone got this test coming up or have had it?

I had this the other week and to be honest the bit I found the worst bit was having to sit in the extremely uncomfortable hospital chair for two hours in between tests!! With no food from midnight the night before!! It aint so bad honest! But I think i have maybe just got used to all the blood tests cos I used to hate them too! Good luck anyway!! Hope it aint too bad! It's just BORING!!!

Good Luck for the test hun....haven't had to have this myself......but hope it all goes well for you - sounds like you should take a book too :hug:

do you know what, i was thinking of this the other day and was meaning to pm you to see if you had it done!

good luck! :hug:

I had a GTT at 26 weeks. It's not too bad, the waiting around is definitely the worst part. And unless you're lucky and get lucozade, the glucose drink is foul!

I got my results really quickly, and it's not that bad. Hope all goes well and you don't get too bored.

i had the test done last week and unfortunatley i have got diabetes ,the worst bit is waiting around for 2 hours ,but i got my test results bck in a dauy

jools221181 said:
I had this the other week and to be honest the bit I found the worst bit was having to sit in the extremely uncomfortable hospital chair for two hours in between tests!! With no food from midnight the night before!! It aint so bad honest! But I think i have maybe just got used to all the blood tests cos I used to hate them too! Good luck anyway!! Hope it aint too bad! It's just BORING!!!

DITTO

OOOH IT HURT!

Cause of my rubbish veins they took 2 lots from the same vein uber painful!

Get my results tomorrow so wish me luck ;-)

:hug: ooo nasty

did they not offer to take from your hand (the only veins i have left that they can get are in my hands)?

good luck :hug:

Aww sorry it hurt! That happened to me once i nearly passed out (i'm a wimp)
Good luck with the results!

Hi

I had this monday, sorry it hurt for you :hug: , good luck with your results
Katrina

Awwwww - sorry it hurt hun - over & done now though :hug: :hug:

Good Luck for your results :pray: :hug:

sorry it hurt hun hope the results come back ok xxxxxxxx

well I was told that if the hospital didnt contact me today then I am all clear so I am hoping no news is good news :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back