DH ruined boys name! Need suggestions!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Posted this in baby names too but it's busier here!

We had Henry picked for a boy, but now because of DH, I have gone off it. He said one night, "Henry the Hoover" and now I can't get it out of my head! :wall2:

Can just imagine him saying "oh he must've been hungry, he's hoovered up his dinner"!

So, I need your suggestions please ladies!

Middle names will be Riley James so needs to go with them!

Any suggestions welcome!

Thank you!

'Hovered up his dinner' LOL that did make me laugh, but I like Henry but we've had Alfie from the start and were still not decided but I also liked Thomas and my mate was like Thomas The Tank Engine!! My sister said she wont be able to say Alfie unless she says it like Audrey Roberts used to to her husband in Corrie :( people just dont think but mean no harm really x

i wouldn't mind if someone else had said it, but not my DH!

We have gone through boys names like anything (which is why i think pip is a boy as we cant stick to anything!)

We have had Aston, Lenny, Toby, Bentley, Chester and I don't like any of them anymore.

I don't like common names, and i used to work at a nursery so there are lots i dont like, and DH is quite fussy.

Can't wait till 17th October when we find out! 8 weeks and 1 day to go!

Ha ha this made me laugh ha ha! Some of out boy names were Oscar, Thomas, MIchael, Brody hope it helps

---
-

Same with the nursery part, so I know what names I've been put off by kids being little shits!! Its hard get a book or look online x

Have you thought about looking at the alternative versions of henry - like Harry, Harris, Harrison, or Hendrik if you fancy a bit more unusual.

xxx

Oscar, Thomas, MIchael, Brody

---
-

Oscar was the name of my mums cat that got run over recently, like it but cant' have it!

Not keen on Thomas. Michael is DH's dad's name and I'm not keen on Brody.

Definately prefer Orlando to those tho! Good choice hun!

l_maclean i dont think i could, all i can think of is henry the bloody hoover!

Percy, Albie, Freddie, frankie, Archie

Aw im considering riley james for my little one if its a boy x I also like harrison, 2 of my cousins called their boys harrison.

Hayden, Harvey, Kai, Logan, Samuel...

Just a few suggestions.

We picked out our names and seem pretty set. If it's a boy it will be Joshua Andrew Ison and if it's a girl it'll be Jessica Heather Ison. We wanted Jenson but with the surname Ison we thought it would be a bit of a mouthful! Lol.xx

:rofl: i'm not gonna help much here BUT that really made me laugh, i actually had tears! very funny....sorry!

how about Elijah, i keep trying to sell this one! i love the name but can't have it as a friend already has it! xx

rueben
rupert
rowan
ash
jasper (this was clearly our favourite ;) )
calum
finley

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back