Desperate to try again

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by twixi, May 29, 2013.

1. twixi

twixi Well-Known Member

Hi everyone sadly I have just had a MMC I was just over 11 weeks when I found out.
    I had medical management and passed everything at hospital on Monday. The nurse said there's no need to wait for first af before trying again.
    For anyone who has got a bfp before their next period how was your cycle? Should I count Monday as CD1?
    Thank you for any advice x

2. naomip

naomip Well-Known Member

I'm so so sorry to hear you sad news. I'm afraid I don't have any advice but just wanted to send you hugs :hug:. Good luck with your next cycle x

3. T84

T84 Well-Known Member

So sorry again twixi, really hope your ok. Not got any advice I'm afraid just wanted to wish you well x x

4. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

sorry to hear your news.

I have tried before Af after all my losses.....I classed the day I passed the sac etc as CD1 and that generally made me just ov about 4-5 days later than I would have done. I chart and my temps are always crazy up and down in the cycles after mc, but still can see the pre-o and post-o temps and ovulation tests worked. i did find I had low progesterone the cycle after my 10 week mc and did conceive but AF had already started spotting by the time I implanted - so had a chemical.

I have read so many stories of people conceiving straight after mc and being fine - so as the nurse gave you the all clear to ttc again, if you feel ready - go for it.

5. Milly76

Milly76 Well-Known Member

Good Luck twixi - I hope you are super fertile after your loss (this seems to be the case alot).

Wishing you lots of baby dust!

xxx

6. jojo3972

jojo3972 Well-Known Member

Sorry for ur loss :-( ... I've had 2 late losses needed erpc though it can take many weeks to ovulate again just giving u heads up that u may not ovulate for some time, some woman use hpts to see when there is no hcg left in body or a very slight line which would indicate ovulation will be soon , gd luck xxx

7. twixi

twixi Well-Known Member

Thank you ladies, its really appreciated, iv got some hpts and il check in aweek or so I get negative.
    im suspecting I may not ovulate this month but im going to be super healthy and try and do some walking, can't do any harm, gives me a focus too.
    I feel like my bleeding is like lochia, is this a good sign? Xx