WHY ME!! Y MY BABY!!!

mum16

Reaction score
never thort i wud have 2 write in this topic...i cnt help it i dont no wat 2 do i ad a misscarriage wiv my 2nd baby late last nite all i can do is cry..i hate my lil son seeing me like this bt i cant help it my lil baby has gone i feel so bad help me :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Hon, I am so so so sorry about your news, I am sending you a massive hug even though I know its not enough. I am thinking of you loads, and hope you have people around you who can help. I am here if you need to chat, take care of yourself hon xxxxxxx

honey i am so sorry to have to hear that. life can be very cruel and there arent any answers which are going to make you feel any better im afraid. you need to be strong for your family, your little boy needs you to stay strong honey.
*hugs*
If you ever need to chat PM me anytime. look after yourself
rachel xx

I am so very sorry to hear this. I know how difficult it is to go through, PM me if you ever need to talk. Hang in there hun.

I'm so sorry to hear your news.

Ive been through it myself at 12 weeks and I know how awful it is.
Look after yourself and get plenty of rest. Make sure you let out all your grief.

Take care Louise

I am not evry good at saying sorry for your loss. So Im sending Hugs your way!

Love Dani and Bubble xxx

Hugs to you and your family at such a sad time, I know how you are feeling as I am just recovering from the same thing myself...

try to be brave for your son but remember you need to grieve and deal with this the way you WANT to so listen to your head and your heart too and take each day at a time.

x

thnks evry1 4 ur help its nice 2 no ppl are there 4 u..i just dont no what 2 do no more my son keeps rubbin my belly 2 see if the baby is still dere cuz he is to young to understand...me n my bf slpit up cuple of weeks ago so e doesnt care n ma mom doesnt no what 2 say i just feel depressed n upset
xxxxx

Just talk to us whenever you need to. We're always here! {{{Hugs}}}}

thnkz im just guna spend as much time as i can wiv ma son...i shud feel glad dat i av got a kid alredy bt i just wnted this baby so much xx

awww hunny im so sorry i cant even begin to understand what you must be going through big hugs to you xxxxxxx

thnkz rach i just feel so useless at the moment i dont no what 2 do :(

I'm sorry you feel that way and wish I could help. I think AnnaMarie gave good advice, that you need to grieve the way you need to. I think you are being amazing and brave. Take care of yourself, lots of love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back