depressed and cant sleep :-(

sorry to moan some more, its 3.40am and i cant sleep, all i wanna do is cry. my emotions and feelings towards the baby and my future keep changing some times im so excited other times i wonder if im doing the right thing.

i wish i had the pregnancy glow, instead i feel so unattractive and fat. i know i should see midwife or Dr about this but im refusing to take any medication while im pregnant and i dont know any natural remedies they may suggest.

i just feel so low, and cant wait to have my body back to myself. i know i will love the baby.

just there is so much to worry about, im scared all my stressing out will scare my partner away, i know he will be there for the baby but im giving him a hard time about how he is towards me and think he will give up with my stroppy moods. also all this is taking its strain on my uni work. why cant any thing be easy.

elaine and bump

I know exactly how you feel. For the first few months I was fine, but as time has gone on i've got fatter and fatter and my feet and legs now look like elephants with the swelling.

I used to be 9 stone before I got pregnant and now, unbelievably, i've gone up to 14 stone. I know a lot of it's water, but even so, it doesn't really make me feel better at the moment. I've never felt so depressed about my body, but I can't do a thing about it until baby is born and even then im planning to breastfeed so can't go on a diet.

The only thing I can suggest, which I wish I'd done, is be much more strict about eating. I've put two stone on in the last two months (I know!? How?). Drink loads and loads of water, at least 4 -5 pints a day and if you must snack then have fruit.

It's so depressing being so fat, i've spent the whole weekend crying and am now avoiding anyone because i feel too fat to be seen in public. Being pregnant is the hardest thing ive ever done.

Whatever you do, don't let your eating habits slip in your final trimester. You WILL regret it!

Take care and I hope you feel better soon.

xx

parasyssooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i am here for you whenever you want me xxxxxxxxxxxxx

you will be a great mum and im proud of our little bump xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awww thanks baby, ive just read this and now im crying my eyes out, lol im a fool, but thank you very much for every thing youve done for me including giving me this baby to carry im very proud of you as well and know you will be the most amazing daddy

see you can be nice to me 8)

get some sleep xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

first.time.daddy said:
parasyssooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i am here for you whenever you want me xxxxxxxxxxxxx

you will be a great mum and im proud of our little bump xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i need a hug sooo much right now, and ur not here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back