Dentists

mishm

Reaction score
well anyone else HATE going to visit the dentist ?? i was fine with it all through being a kid never bothered me at all until about 5 yrs ago started having trouble and having to go back about every week with toothache all the time,once he put a filling in and i wa in agony for days with it and since then i hate going the thought makes my stomach go all horrible !!!
Got to go tomorrow for a check up but been having trouble with a tooth for a while now just need to touch it slighty and it hurts so scared il be in sooo much pain after ive been 2moz :oops:

:( I have a friend like that she once punched her dentist :shock:

Good luck!! :hug:

my mum drags me in in kicking n scream last time i went i needed to have xrays i freaked out completly

I will just say how sensitive it is to the least little thing and hopefully he wont do too much to it he will probs have to give me another appointment so i will have it all to look forward to again as its just a check up 2moz and wont have time to do much wish they would just get it over and done with :wall: i will probs be on here tomorrow moaning about being in pain with my tooth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back