Deleting account or change of username

Drummers_wife

Reaction score
Hi mods x :wave:
I need to change my username or delete my account as drummers wife is related to my ex husband!
I am a LTTTC sufferer - I am really struggling and need support!
I have Quinn from previous marriage so would prefer to change name otherwise I will have to use a different site as I wont post under current username x

Thank you x

Hi mods x :wave:
I need to change my username or delete my account as drummers wife is related to my ex husband!
I am a LTTTC sufferer - I am really struggling and need support!
I have Quinn from previous marriage so would prefer to change name otherwise I will have to use a different site as I wont post under current username x

Thank you x
You will have to make a new account under a new name. I cannot change your username sadly.x

You will have to make a new account under a new name. I cannot change your username sadly.x

Are you able to give me some signature help please? I went to PM you but it says I couldn't do that! Thank you!

Are you able to give me some signature help please? I went to PM you but it says I couldn't do that! Thank you!
That's strange, I don't know why you can't send a message.

You have to go to your profile and go to signature. If you want a ticker you can get one on Lilypie. Copy the URL when you are done making one, in BB code for forums.

I can’t see an option to edit the signature section.
I’ve managed to put one in my about me, but can’t seem to edit the signature one. X

Yay - managed it!

For some crazy reason there was no option to edit it online on my Mac, but now I’m on my phone and using safari I saw the signature option!
Thanks anyway lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back