dehydration?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
does anyone else get well well thisty at night time? i woke up last night and my airway was closing off coz it was so dry! but then i think i dont wanna take a drink to bed coz i will be up weeing all the time..im drinking aobut 2 ls a day.. should i be havign more?

I get extremley thirsty, I drink plenty of water during the day, (about 4 pints) as well as other fluids, tea, etc, but still get very thirsty at night, I take a pint of water to bed with me and sip, but thankfully I dont seem to wee that much, and I dont wake in the night to wee, I'd say if you were thristy still then have a drink, your body needs it :)

I don't know how much I'm drinking, pint in the morning, top up my glass from the cooler a few times a day, sometimes something fruity at lunchtime, the odd cup of tea... I have to have something pretty much constantly though so it must add up to a few buckets.

I have been taking a pint of water to bed with me, usually have a good drink in the evening then go to the loo then have my pint to sip at when I'm dropping off to sleep and if I wake up in the night. I've stopped having so many probs with getting up to wee in the middle of the night. I think glastonbury scared that out of me! :rotfl: but I still wouldn't try and down too much liquid after I've had my wee before bed!

the last week or two i have been really thirsty.... i try not to drink anything like 30 mins before i plan to go to bed as if i do i'm up and down all nite.... ... its a never ending battle... be thirsty or wake up loads to go to the toilet :wall:

I am drinking gallons- water and also apple juice- last night I only had to do a 4am pee stop which was quite an achievement :oops:

I have had major thirst

Im really thirsty all the time and im drinking loads too, im weeing LOADS keep having to get up in the night to go to the loo and its driving me crazy :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back