i just amazed myself!!!

lisa&alex

Reaction score
i went to bed to lay down last night at 7.15 to watch xfiles in bed, and some how fell asleep aobut 7.45.. wellllllll.... i just woke up at 7.45 am.. did wake for 1 wee in the night! but waw!!!! 12 hrs kip!!i was tired going to bed.. but i hadn't done anything to be THAT tired! poor hubby only saw me for aobut 30 mins lol.. bless him!

Niiiice - I wish I could have a good long rest like that.

I've got bags under my eyes like suitcases :wall:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

slap.gif

stop showing off

i can't even sleep for an hour anymore! i get about 5 minutes sleep every half an hour, and then i have to turn over, but i cant turn over in bed anymore, so i have to drag myself out of bed, then climb back in a different way :wall: :wall: :wall:

the pain in my legs is awful when im laid down, and they still hurt now :evil:

psssf... cow.. !! :x

Someone decided to embed her foot into my ribs last night.. so if I when I was asleep I kept having strange dreams of someone snapping my ribs off... :shock:

I got like that towards the end, you need it so have it and feel no guilt! :hug:

oh to sleep :sleep: :sleep:

I daydream about it all day. I wanted to get in bed at 6pm last night for a snooze but OH wouldn't let me cos he said I'd not sleep later...so I waited until 9pm and then didn't sleep a feckin wink... :evil: :x

I got the worse cramp in the world last night too...my calf totally seized up and my foot ended up all screwed up like a claw and it was pure agony for about 5 mins. I screamed the bloody house down! God help me when it comes to labour pains eh?! :shock: :roll:

thats a good sleep :D

I've just woken up and i went to sleep ar 12ish. I love sleeping!!

you wench lol i would love to sleep like that.

your body must have needed it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back