Being sick everytime i drink water??

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
It started last night. i usually drink loads of water (tap) but last night after drinking a pint i threw up loads. i had eaten just before it but all that came up was really watery stuff, i havnt been right since.
i thought it was something i ate, wet my partner and daughter ate the same and they are fine. i had more water earlier to take painkillers and the same thing happend?

anyone else had this? x x

water has been one of the things i can keep down thankfully! is it too cold for your belly maybe? if you are struggling with getting fluids to stay down try some watery fruit like grapes and melon xxx

Its starting to seem like any liquid. iv just drunk milk and feeling sick again. i cant get any fruit till thursday as dont get paid till then.
would nhs direct be able to give me more advice? x x

this happened to my friend she could only drink bottled water,tap made her sick

i could only drink water early on nothing else stayed down even now i can't drink tea or have milk but manage to keep orange squash down, the dr advised me to eat watery fruit or drink warmish water so its not a shock to your stomach, and have tiny amounts to keep hydrated just little sips here and there xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back