dehydrated?

natashateale

Reaction score
Since friday I have felt dehydrated all the time, even though I always have a bottle of water with me and must drink at least 8bottles a day. I have tryed drinking other things to try and get rid of it but nothing works so I have stuck to water. Also I do not know if it feels like dehydration but abit like something is stuck ib the back of my throat and a cough or a drink doesnt get rid of it :-( its annoyibg now.
Anyone else expiranced this at all?

You could have heartburn? I only say that from what you said about your throat x

I've felt really dehydrated throughout tri 2 and so far in tri 3. I drink loads of water too but my mw wasn't concerned so neither am I :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I feel like that too, I constantly have to drink. I checked my tongue and it was coated in a white/yellow-ish colour, doctor said it's oral thrush which is quite common when pregnant. If it's not that then maybe your body just needs extra water, i'm sure it'll pass just another annoying symptom!

I've been like that since the start of my pregnancy and no matter how much I drink in the day I wake up in the early mourning for a wee and with my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth and a nasty taste, horrid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back