decreased foetal movements

michelles1985

Reaction score
Hi all. My baby is normally very active and I have not felt him kick since 7.40 this morning :( He is usually very active first thing in the morning and at meal times but today, i just haven't felt much at all. Should I make my midwife aware now or am I best seeing what happens over the weekend? xx

try and have an ice cold drink and sit and monitor for an hour.. if nothing then call midwife - prob nothing to worry about. Jack always had his quiet days. :hug:

I agree turn the TV off and sit down, relax and drink a glass of ice cold water. :)

It's funny you should say that because mine has had a quiet few days - could just be that I've gone back to work and so I haven't noticed it as much as sitting at home.

Both me and bump are good thanks. Went the hospital on Friday night as he still didn't move much. They traced his heartbeat for half a hour and all seemed fine. He even had the hiccups and kicked a bit while I was there :oops: I just wanted to be on the safe side cos I'd never forgive myself if something was wrong. At least I can rest now and know that he is ok. The nurse said he was very active so I'm happy with my LO. I bet he's just going to have his quiet lazy days just like his dad :lol:
Thanks for all the advice. xx

oh good, i'm so glad all is ok, i know what you mean, better to be safe than sorry. I felt i was getting checked out too much for that with my first 2 but a lot of the time the monitor would show movements when i couldn't actually feel anything so that was reassuring to know all was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back