decreased movements.

Loula

Reaction score
Im tri Hopping at moment to see if anyone can help me...

As the title says im feeling decreased movements, baby was having a party on wednesday and since yesterday morning theres been a definate difference.

What would you suggest x

Lie down with a really cold drink and something sugary to eat. Have you been buisy the last few days you tend not to notice movments as much if you doing something. If you still worried give your midwife a ring hun. Baby could just be having a growth spurt hope everything is ok im sure it is xx

Hi Hun my LO has some really busy days and then a quiet day, I think he tires himself out!!
Have you tried a really cold drink and a bit of chocolate this always gets LO going.
If you are really concerned though there is nothing we can say to reassure I'd phone your hosp just for the reassurance xxx

thanks ladies, i have tried a cold drink and chocolate and not alot happened, just praying shes having a growth spurt plus i was really busy yesterday x

Ring the hospital just to put your mind at rest or you wont stop worrying ive been in 3times there is never anything wrong but its.best or you will just keep worrying xx

Mine still has quiet days (I'm 38+4) but I would say especially around the 25 week mark he was really quiet and had a major growth spurt and I know if you look on here you will find others have similar experiences. I've just seen MW and he was kicking like mad she could hear it through Doppler and I couldn't feel a thing ! So sometimes they are active and you cant tell......All I would say if you are worried ring triage or your MW they should put your mind at rest. Hope everything is ok sure it will be

Can't see how many weeks you are but they do say pre 28 weeks not to worry as others have said could be growth spurt or baby has changed position so you won't feel the kicks.

I still get really quick days with little movement xx

yeah am only 25 weeks thats why i thought i d try on here, im a bit happier now ive felt her move when i was in the bath. I shall monitor over the weekend and have midwife tuesday anyways.. x

Hi hun, a few weeks ago i had this, i phoned the hospital and they put me on a monitor for a couple of hours. The graph showed alot of movements and i didnt feel alot of them. I think also when your busy you dont tend to feel it as much but certainly dont stress out over it, i left it 3 days before ringing the hosp and the mw went mad at me for leaving it so long. Plus all the stress didnt help matters. That night lo was back to her usual self. If ur unsure ring the hosp they would rather u go in everyday than sit at home worrying xxx

Last time i went in she moved loads but i was only feeling 9% of movments xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back