baby not moving

unfortunatly there isnt much else they can do, hope she is ok :hug:

if she hasnt moved by 2 and you go in again ask them about the heart rate, am sure if you explain that you really are at your wits end with worry they will do everything they can to rasure you,
i sometimes find the more i stress the less i feel if you know what i mean. my baby doesnt move much durring the day he preferes the night time and i only notice the movements of a night because am awake (usually in pain with spd) and if am in a bath and swishing the water over my tummy, the kicks and movements for me have become less strong as i think there is less room for them and sometimes when D/H has his head on my belly he wil say wow that was loud and i wouldnt have felt a thing.
rub your belly where you feel the baby quite quickly you might feel a flutter back
I hope everything is ok and am thinking about you.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww hun, I'm sorry bubs is worrying you like this.. I really hope and am sure everything is ok! :D
I hope the hossie put your mind at rest and can get to the bottom of this..

I've noticed what pammie has said as well, sometimes OH will feel movements but not me. Maybe she has positioned herself in a way that you can't feel her moving? That might explain things...

take care and try not to worry too much :hug: :hug:

dont know what to say hun, but hope everythings ok, keep us updated

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I really hope you feel some movement before 2 honey. I'm thinking of you. :hug: :hug:

Bubs may have been busy while you were asleep hun.My OH tells me that ours kicks like mad when Im asleep and he doesnt know how it doesnt wake me up! Thenw hen I wake up Im bothering coz I cant feel anything.
Maybe bubs has turned and is kicking inwards? If you go in again, ask for an explaination, just to put your mind at rest :hug:

hun if your worried and you go back into hospital tell them you want a scan to check baby is ok that your not happy with just hearing heart and its really stressing you :hug: xxxxxxx

Hi again thanks for all the support your lovely yous lot arnt ya :hug:
i have calmed down still keep crying though lol. just had a bath and she was fluttering away a little bit i wud prob count it as maybe 4 movements?
But i still dont understand how she cud just stop moving overnight, NW that cud be it but i was awake since 2 this morn and nothing. another thing i was thinking was im measuring too big for my dates and her abdominal circumfrance is over average maybe she is having less room earlier then usual? just thought they wud cut down gradually not just stop altogether.
im still gonna ring them at 2 and see what they say xx

hey hun..

I'm glad that you felt some movements, I hope you feel a bit more at ease. Glad to hear bubs is ok :cheer: let us know what the hossie say..

Hi all iv got a scan at the hospital tomoro morning, went on monitor and heartrate was fine but still sending me there as shes not moving
do feel better and looking forward to seeing her tomoro :) xxx hope ur all ok xx
:hug:

aw am glad they are doing a scan for you.
let us know how you get on
xxx :hug:

Aw hun :hug: :hug: i hope all is well big hugs thinking of you xxxxx

Hi my lovelies
back from scan at hosp and LO is fine :D
She is moving they could see it on there, and they said everything is ok
They told me to still ring the birth center and go in to be monitored if im feeling less then 10 movements a day from tommoro, so we will see how it goes. they have booked me another scan for 2weeks time.
Feel alot more relaxed now iv seen her jiggling about in there :D:D xxx

:cheer: :cheer: aww Im glad hun, and sounds like they are really looking after you :hug:

glad you had a scan hun and all is well :hug: xxxxxxxxx

:cheer: I am glad everything is fine and they will be keeping an eye on you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back