December due date

Hi
I am also due 7th dec with my 4 th. I am determind to get organised this year so that I can enjoy this baby when it comes and not have to run around shopping. Or I just may order everything off the internet and just wait until they deliver it to my door, sounds a better option
Tracy

Hiya PpL ,
my EDD is 15th December im alil worried but as lond as ive got ma OH with me ill be fine ,he shuld be back from camp soon :D

Im due Dec the 1st and Cant wait.. I so hope my baby comes on time.... hope you are all feeling ok..

Love Danielle and Bubble xxx

Does anyone else feel like December is ages away???? Usually we're like oh no christmas is so soon.
We're due 11th Dec but I have a feeling its going to come early. They keep changing my date either side so one minute its the 10th next its the 12th so Im just saying the 11th. Whats in a day eh?

Does anyone else feel like December is ages away????

I did, until someone asked me when I was due and I said 'ages yet, not until December' and she said 'well it is September now'. And it hit me that Summer was over and December is on the horizon!

These weeks actually seem to be going a lot quicker than the earlier ones for some reason, I feel I am gathering momentum..........

Am sure in a few weeks time I will be saying about how slow time is passing! :lol:

Hi all, i'm due xmas eve and as you can see by my tickers I already have a son. I am pleased to be having another boy though :p .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back