Due December 20th!

hollybear

Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Holly and I am due on December 20th, 2005. I am having a little boy (David James). This is my first, so a mixture of happiness, excitement, and nervousness for what's to come. Anyone else with the same due date?

yay were all having lil boys!!!!!!!! im so excited for all of us i cant wait till me u and pansy can get together with the lil ones. love ya cuz mwah :D

Hi all!

unfortunatly i dont know the sex... but im not really bothered as long as the baby is healthy! CONGRATS ON YOUR PREGNANCY XX

Love Dani and Bubble xx

I'm due 9 days after you, on the 29th. I reckon my little one will be late though, she'll keep us going til January :D

I'm having a little girl, we're calling her Ella Grace, I'm really excited :D Can't wait to meet her!

Hi Holly, congrats on your pregnancy. This is my first as well, and I'm so excited, I'm due on 15th Dec.

I've just decided to do the nursery in Mamas & Papas Sunshine Safari, it's really bright and cheery and neutral. We decided not to find out what we're having, although we've just booked a 4D scan for 24th Sept and may change our minds, it's so tempting to ask when you know they know !!

Anyway, stay in touch!
Emma & Pip
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27