December buddy needed

just ate sweet and sour chicken dish covered in sliced banana then found an old christmas pudding in the cupboard and ate that aswell with custard looks like this pregnancy is going to be fun and with me being the size of a house.

I am eating loads but at the moment i xant eat anythinf wet or greasy lol xxxxxx

any of you ladies having brown spotting? I woke up a bit crampy today and I noticed i had brown spotting in my underwear. I am now panicking!!!

Hi hun

Brown/pink is normal, it's normally the womb stretching and baby getting comfy. Don't panic. There is no red blood is there? How heavy is it? How far gone are you? X

hi all im due around the 15 th december already had a scan as there was a worry i was eptopic seen my likkle bean and its in my womb i have felt sik for the last few day at smells especially at work as i work in a care home so they are hard to avoid. my boobs are v v sore and i have stomach craps a bit like period pains but i am slowly coming to terms with its settling wen i feel this though cant help but worry sometimes!! and i am sooooo tired but struggle to sleep very restless but i think this maybe more to my worries that my pregnancy. im sure it hasnt sunk in yet we have decided not to tell anybody just incase something happens but i want to blab to the world hence coming on here telling my story lol x

Hi hun

Brown/pink is normal, it's normally the womb stretching and baby getting comfy. Don't panic. There is no red blood is there? How heavy is it? How far gone are you? X
hey i'm 6 weeks on wednesday . it's just brown watery discharge (sorry tmi) I have mild cramping but i have had that for a couple of days and i think that's normal. I would feel so much better if I had some other symptoms because so far they are just the same as period symptoms- slightly sore breasts to touch, brown cm and cramping. I think OH is about to kill me lol. I just want a midwife appointment so I can talk through things x

I have had spotting too and went epu had a scan and everything seemed good xxx uts really worrying but a was told its its normal xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi all im due around the 15 th december already had a scan as there was a worry i was eptopic seen my likkle bean and its in my womb i have felt sik for the last few day at smells especially at work as i work in a care home so they are hard to avoid. my boobs are v v sore and i have stomach craps a bit like period pains but i am slowly coming to terms with its settling wen i feel this though cant help but worry sometimes!! and i am sooooo tired but struggle to sleep very restless but i think this maybe more to my worries that my pregnancy. im sure it hasnt sunk in yet we have decided not to tell anybody just incase something happens but i want to blab to the world hence coming on here telling my story lol x

Oooh were due 1 day apart!!!!!! X

this ia all a worry i too have a crampy achey pulling in womb area i don.t like it much when i was pregnant with my son the only symptoms i had was being hungry all the time . tired and then just grew a big stomache . towards the end of the pregnancy baby was lying on a nerve and i had a clichey leg that use to give way but was fine this time around as i.m older i am aware of every little twinge think i may feel better as the pregnancy develops hope you all are feeling ok sending you a big hug and good luck from Cherylxxxxx.

Last edited:

yay is this ur first ? im going to the doctors this morning these cramping feelings are scaring me a bit though they are the reason i found out this is such a scary time cant think about anything else its driving me crazy!! had a good nights sleep last night the first 1 in a week so fingers crossed my bean is settling ok as i was worried all night, how u feeling ?? has it sunk in yet ? x

yay is this ur first ? im going to the doctors this morning these cramping feelings are scaring me a bit though they are the reason i found out this is such a scary time cant think about anything else its driving me crazy!! had a good nights sleep last night the first 1 in a week so fingers crossed my bean is settling ok as i was worried all night, how u feeling ?? has it sunk in yet ? x

Yeah its my first woop woop!!!! Lol xx its so scary aint it. My cramps have eased off thnk god but am still nick nack watching and poking my boobs to nake sure thr soee lmao..it drives u crazy doesnt it xxxxxx let me no how u gt o.at drs hun xxxxx

Yeah its my first woop woop!!!! Lol xx its so scary aint it. My cramps have eased off thnk god but am still nick nack watching and poking my boobs to nake sure thr soee lmao..it drives u crazy doesnt it xxxxxx let me no how u gt o.at drs hun xxxxx

me 2!! the doctor said i was fine and should stop worrying so much, easy for her to say lol i jus feel stressed all the time suppose it doesnt help that i quit smoking wen i found out as well so still getting over that im still having a few cramps abit like a stitch and feel like im constantly half asleep oh bless all our men for having to put up with us im driving mine crazy!!and its so scary didnt know what to make of it at first such a surprise and just booked are wedding and bought my dress i thought oh sh*t lol but now i feel happy about it , it worries me more incase something happens, why cant bloody men have the babies lol xx

I no!!!! Not fair tht the men dont have to do.yhis lol xxxx my oh is brilliant hes cleaning, cooking washing pots etc so i cant moan xxx i have ghone right off food at the moment...xan only stomach tomatoes lol anything.else makes me sick xxx

tomatoes ? first craving lol i was like that last week now i cant stop filling my face guna be the size of an house by my wedding :( nevermind i will blame my baby pmsl my partner is being so good wish i could just stop with the worrying can tell im doing his head in lol need to tell my mum so i can vent to her, but he still wants to keep it quite who have u told ? x

My mam and dad ans oh mam and dad and his sister......there all very excited.but tbh there driving me mad lol especially wen ringing all time to chk.up on me .... I know thy mean well but just.want em to chill out a bit.....5 mins peace pls lol xxccx

My mam and dad ans oh mam and dad and his sister......there all very excited.but tbh there driving me mad lol especially wen ringing all time to chk.up on me .... I know thy mean well but just.want em to chill out a bit.....5 mins peace pls lol xxccx

ha ha i wont that but will prob regret it in a week lol need to tell work as well coz of lifting residents all the time its not good but all the girls will ask questions if i am on light duties and plus im sik every morning they will guess so avoiding it at the mo hate this limbo i do x

Im 18 (just as only a week ago) only found out 2day that im pregant and just over 4 weeks gone on my first and really worried.. im still with my fiance.

Hi kelli xxxx this forum is a god send! All the girls are brill abd lots if advice to give and all here to listen too xxxxput it this way...were all in the same boat and i suppose were all a little scared to....anything thts worrying u pls ask us xxxcx

Thanks amiee lou... just worried as ive just got into a full time job and also i had my 18th just over a week ago and i was drinking also had a tattoo done last week and scared it might of hurt the baby as i didnt no i was pregant until yesterday..

thankyou

kelli
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111