December buddy needed

newbie1984

Reaction score
Hi all,

I don't know if this is a done thing here, i'm a total novice to pregnancy and this whole word. My situation wasn't exactly planned but i'm now getting used to the idea.

Anyway, I find it really good talking to people here going through the same thing I am, although I find it quite difficult keeping up to date on here.

I just wondered if there was anybody who was at a similar stage to me who wanted to kinda buddy up with me? Just someone to talk to during these early stages when I cant really tell people.

I am 28 (just) years old, live in London and worked out my due date to be December 22nd. Not married but in a relationship. First time pregnancy.

Anyone up for the challenge just let me know lol

Thanks all in advance

Hi Hun, I'm 34 (just) grew up in london but now live in cardiff. I'm due Dec 12 ish, happy to keep you going along the way, although i'm finding my feet too a bit! This is my second pregnancy after my last ended in a miscarriage at 11 weeks. Congrats on the pregnancy and stick around in here for lots of help, the girls are soo supportive. xx

Hi!!!!! I would love to share stories.... Im 27, n in a relationship and first.time pregnant so am goin through wvery emotian in the book at the moment lol, I live in manchester, due 7th dec xxxxxcxxc

id be happy to buddy up! im 22 live in leicester due date around 1st december, 1st pregnancy.. totally unplanned but liking the idea now. new to the forum scene but it really helped me so far so would love to keep in touch with ppl and share the journey! although i struggle keeping on top of the posts on here too im best with emailing as they are on my phone x

Hola!

Id be happy to buddy up as well, im 32, live in Basingstoke. Am 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow so due date is 19 Dec :)

First pregnancy so i have no idea what to expect! So far ive experienced a bit of sore boobs, some cramping which comes and goes & generally feeling a bit bloated! Waking in the night to go to the loo a few times but not experienced much tiredness and have cut caffeine from 6 coffees a day down to 1 which is quite an achievement for me!

Would love to keep in touch, i have a feeling im going to need some support as am being a bit of a worrier already- not cool :) xx

Awwww thanks for everyone's responses. It's difficult for me
To get on here in the day but will message you all my personal email to keep in touch!

I'm in London and also due on the 16th!! I'm just trying to get through the next few weeks till the first scan, after that things should be a lot better with less worries of problems.

Hi ladies.

Can I join in?? I'm 31 and found out I was pregnant at the weekend. I'm 4 weeks 3 days and due around 23 December. This is my first pregnancy and was cycle 5 of trying. Trying to start calm and rational but seem to be worrying about every little thing which I'm reassured is completely normal!

Fingers crossed for sticky healthy beans! Xxxx

Hi ladies,,,,, I.have early scan today a
t 12.30 due.to.having.spotting, I was che ked out at epou.yesterday and thy said evrything looks fine. fingers crossed its a sticky bean xxxxxxx

Good luck at the scan hun!
:yay: for so many girls in the early stages with our december babies! how ar eyou all doing? symptoms yet? I've got sore boobs and the odd queasy moment, nothing else except permanent tiredness!

I'm due december 23rd too!! anyone else not feeling symptoms? I still can't believe it. just found out today how far alon i am x

Hi ladies scan shows everyyhin is in place and im 5.5 weeks so little earlier than I thought. but it all looks fine, gt another scan in 10 days to see heartbeat as was to early today xxxxx phhheeeeewww feel better now, 10 day countdown now lol xx

i am 42 yrs old i live in Kent with hubby and 16 yr old son i have just found out that i am 4 wks pregnant and i have a due date of december 25th 2012 so i hoping we get a nice healthy baby and that we do not miss out on Christmas dinner as i love christmas as i am an older mum i feel very scared and would also really like some new friends who are in the same boat congratulations on all your good news symptoms so far are i am very tired and have gone off some foods and need the loo but my hair is nice and shiny .

im from coatbridge near glasgow, im 21 due 26th december and this is my second pregnancy as i also have a 2yr old son xxx

Can I join in too? Baby due 22 dec and will be my first. Very scared but so excited and seem to be noticing every little twinge xx

Does anybody have any symptoms yet? I'm 5 weeks today and still nothing other than sore boobs. Got a little dizzy today doing housework but think that was maybe just too much activity lol

Has everybody booked their doctors appointments? Mine is on Thursday with the midwife. Hope they don't take my weight infront of my boyfriend haha

Sweetheart I have no symptoms physically, although JJ's mum did inform me that putting my blackberry in the washing machine and my decaf coffee in the fridge are symptoms! I don't have sore boobs or anything xx

Sophs where abouts in glasgow and when are you due? xx

I am forgettin things alot!!! Achy joints,sore legs, tired and sick............roll on december xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back