December buddy needed

Hi Kelli

Don't worry about what you did, it's what u do now that matters. The week before I found out I was absolutely hammered on jägerbombs but as long as you look after yourself from now you'll be ok. Start taking your pregnancy supplements and eat a good diet.

I'm 28 and have only been with my boyfriend for a few months so my situation isn't ideal either. It never is! Yes it will be hard and a long bumpy road but if you both want this you'll find a way.

If you need anything we are here xx

Thankyou means alot and im glad im not the only one going through it... ive been with my boyfriend a year and a half and im engaged to him and living with him too... my mum wasnt happy when she found out i was pregant at first as she worked out i was 17 when i got pregant just hope everything is ok :) keep getting really bad cramps in my stomach too

kelli xx

The cramps are totally normal all of us are having them right now/ I actually went home sick from work yesterday they were that bad but my midwife said as long as there is no spotting then it's just the uterus stretching. I think I'm only a couple of days ahead of you. What's your due date? I'm 5+4 so Due 22 December.

My morning sickness has kicked in big time now its horrible xxxxx everything is knocking me sick xxxxxxxxx

Awwww babe I can't wait till I get mine lol I dunno why but I took another test just now to see if it moved to 3+ weeks. Annoyingly I hardly peed on it so it errored now I'm worried!!! I mean I had 3 positives but my sore boobs are no longer sore which was like my only symptom! Might go buy another one just to put my mind at rest.

Awwww babe I can't wait till I get mine lol I dunno why but I took another test just now to see if it moved to 3+ weeks. Annoyingly I hardly peed on it so it errored now I'm worried!!! I mean I had 3 positives but my sore boobs are no longer sore which was like my only symptom! Might go buy another one just to put my mind at rest.

My boobs are sore on and off hun im sure u will be fine xxxxxxxxx

Hey newbie1984 ye your a day ahead of me im due the 23rd december. No one knows im pregant in work snd its hard as i have to lift things etc and i cant... found it really hard 2day as i had a job to do which usally takes me 2 hours but it took me 4 1/2 hours to do coz i couldnt lift heavy things..

Kelli xx

My boobs are sore on and off hun im sure u will be fine xxxxxxxxx

Took another test and got the error again, not enough pee again, took one last Cb digi and it was 3+ weeks. Yay, glad to know everything is moving in the right direction. Feel way better now xx

Hi ladies

I am 27 first baby, I am 4 weeks and 2 days think due end of December, seing midwife tomoz just for chat I think so worried just want it to be 12 weeks already xx

Congrats clarebear!!!! Im due 14 dec xxx xmas babies!!!!! So.exciting xxx

Hey all. Had my doctors appointment yesterday. Was really good. Did my bp, talked us through all the scans, picked our hospital and she explained all the different appointments from here. She did our anti natal referral and now we can expect to hear from the midwife in a few weeks where she may try and listen to the heart beat, take bloods, urine etc and just monitor me and do the usual stuff. It was really informative.

She put my date at 18 December but as I have a 32 day cycle I'm still sticking at 22 December. Will know more when it's the dating scan. Still no sickness for me, quite tired but think that's just me. Lol

How's everybody doing? Xx

hey newbiee your lucky went to see my gp yesterday and thats all i had was take these acid tablets and ring the midwife when your 7 weeks pregant xx

Wow really? My doctor was lovely, She gave us an Emma's diary magazine too which is really useful, leaflets on all the scans, talked me through my hospital choices, why they are good and bad, even talked us through how to get a tour at the ward. I liked that she talked to my bf too and not just me. then she did my forms with me for free dental and prescriptions too.

She also looked at my pregnacare tablets as im currently taking the Plus ones which are like £15 for 30 days. She said just to go for the regular ones £10 for 90 days as they contain everything recommend, if I have a healthy diet then ill be getting everything else I need.

She also said I can exercise as normal (dammit!!) and I met the midwife too.

And she said don't worry if it's a few weeks before we hear from anybody, she wrote my referral and then that gets reassigned to my midwife who then calls me to book me in for the next appointment.

your lucky wish my doctor was as good as yours x

I'm impressed! Glad they were so thorough with you, I bet that was reassuring xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back