December 2016 mums

Great news about Niamh Mummywanabe!! So happy for you!⭐⭐

That's brilliant news mummy. What a gorgeous pic she's beautiful. What was wrong with her Hun if you don't mind me asking?

Slb your little lady is stunning. I have a chubster too at 13 weeks he was 17Ib 10oz!!! I've realised I don't have much 6-9 month stuff so I'm having to buy some more bits!

Mexico I'm still up 2/3 times in the night I'm not expecting it to get better any time soon so I'm not fighting it. I know what you mean I just can't stop kissing and cuddling Cain and telling him how much I love him. I'm obsessed with my boys.

Xxx

This is the little (big) man, if the photo has uploaded properly.

Attachments

• IMG_2156.jpg
    IMG_2156.jpg
    544 KB · Views: 24
Awww bless you Tonks he's super cute!!! That's huge compared to my lg!! She's only dinky!! I reckon she is 12lb something now!! I am not on contraception as hoping for another next year!!! I'm breastfeeding still so haven't had any periods yet so hoping for a summer baby next year!! �� Xx

He's gorgeous tonks <3
Looks so much older than 4 months lol

Mexico I'm breastfeeding as well and I've just come on for the first time.. boo!
Very light but far more painful that I remember lol

Tonks.. my little one isn't sleeping through all the time. I've wondered if she's teething though as her hands are in her mouth constantly, she's dribbling etc.
She's not actually waking up for a feed it's more comfort.
She does 9:30-5am most nights. So I'm happy with that. Xx

So happy for Niamh :)

All our babies are just gorgeous! Clearly December was a good month for beautiful babies.
Here's mine!
8a42cf856144e79127da01275c3f8fd7.jpg

9974c6fbd44ce7c390ca5eda5130820e.jpg

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Aww she's beautiful. I am so glad all the injections are done! Now gearing up for the weaning!! I have no idea what I am doing have a month and half to get to grips with it. Does anyone have any tips or has anyone started already? Xx

We did a loose version of baby led weaning with our first two and got on great with it.

We are doing great. Going to see the dietician on Wednesday, and will discuss weaning! Can't believe how far she's come in such a short space of time! Cant believe she will be 6 months old this month! Hope everyone and their little babies are doing well!!

Attachments

• IMG_2901.JPG
    IMG_2901.JPG
    299.3 KB · Views: 21
Hi ladies!! I'm glad to see how well you're all doing! Your babies are gorgeous! I can't believe they are nearly 6 months! Time is going too fast!

My little one is doing great! She is such a lovely little girl! Always has a smile for me in the morning! She's on the 25th centile so she's only small (like her mom) haha! She's sleeping through the night so I'm loving the lie ins haha! We've started weaning and she is loving it! We also go swimming on a Sunday and she does rhythm time on a Wednesday and new beginnings on a Thursday! Taking her on holiday in June, can't wait to see her on the beach! I'm absolutely loving being a mother! :love:

Last edited:
Hi guys! Is anyone from dec mums stil about? I haven't been on in ages. Our little man is doing well. He just started walking a couple weeks ago! It makes us laugh cus it looks silly when you see him walking around. Our other two were older when they started. He looks like the baby from the moovie boss baby.

Was wondering how the other december mums and babies are doing? Would be nice to hear from some of you. Hard to believe its coming up to a year.

HI Bunny, all is well here thank, my little girl isn&#8217;t walking yet just cruising round on the sofa and walks if you walk with her. She stands on her own! So much love for her!!! I actually found out I&#8217;m pregnant today again so very early!! Fingers crossed things will be ok.

Make sure you keep in touch Bunny! Glad you and little man are good!! Xx

Hey ladies,

Congrats Mexico!!

My little one is 1 on 15th Dec. She

Hey slb, how are you? Yeah my little girl will be one on the 19th December!! Am I the only December planning another one already!!!! I must be nuts!!! How are you little ones coping with the teething? She has her two top ones coming through st the moment her bottom two are through poor girl!! Xx

Hey slb, how are you? Yeah my little girl will be one on the 19th December!! Am I the only December planning another one already!!!! I must be nuts!!! How are you little ones coping with the teething? She has her two top ones coming through st the moment her bottom two are through poor girl!! Xx

I

Thats fab news mexico. We are not planning another one. Im a little jealous though. I was the crazy one the last two times around but now that we have 3 little ones I think I have to admit I have my hands full. Having them close together is awesome though, and a bit exaughting :).

Last edited:
Well bunny I&#8217;m pregnant! I am due my 12 week scan in January! Baby is due August! I will be coming to you for all my tips!!! I really don&#8217;t know how you do it? So are you trying at the moment? I am already thinking how am I going to cope with 2 under 2!! Xx

Congratulations! 2 under 2 was not as hard as I was expecting. It helped that our second was an easy going baby. Of course there are moments where everything falls apart at the same time. You have to accept you can't be perfect and just deal with one thing at a time. Like sometimes the baby has to cry for a minute while you mop up the pint of milk your toddler just poured on the floor. A sense of humour helps! When everything runs smoothly you feel like supermum! I don't know how I would have done it without my boba wrap. It left my hands free to multi-task while putting baby to sleep.

I would love to be trying for a 4th now but I think our TTC days are over. With 3 little ones things are pretty full and I don't think I could deal with the HG again, it was pretty severe last time. I'm 38 now so by the time they are a bit older It's going to be late for us.

Thank you. I am already worried about coping as I found it really hard adapting with just one. You cannot explain how much it changes your life. It&#8217;s so the hardest job!

So do you find it get easier the older they get? We have just put her on to cows milk so that makes it easier not having to prepare bottles and sterilise everything. She just had her 1 year jabs which were horrible she was sick and to top it off she had her first ever cold at the same time! Poor baby!

I&#8217;ve got my booking in appointment next week and then I will book in for the scan! Doesn&#8217;t seem real!where are you from bunny? I could do with someone positive like you around here! Motherhood is certainly lonely especially when you live in a small village where nearly everyone is over the age of 65! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back