Babies turning 1

Annie050408

Reaction score
Hi All

I thought I'd start a new thread for all us mums to post pictures of our little ones as they turn 1 along with a pic of them on the day they were born. We can also share present ideas, ways to spend the day and birthday outfits etc....

I'll be updating on 15th September when my little Ella turns 1 but in the meantime it'd be lovely to see all your LOs on their first birthdays :)

Last edited:
Ah lovely idea!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312730826.857877.jpg

My big girl with her presents after she'd opened them.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312730873.578671.jpg

My baby girl the day she was born :love:

---
-

That is a lovely idea! Cahal is 1 on 16th august so not long now!

Lovely pics bearsmummy :love:

Herbies not turning one we are missing out 20 th September this year lol

i remember when you were all pregnant ! its gone so quickly

Herbies not turning one we are missing out 20 th September this year lol

Ha love it Lanny! Where has this year gone too? (20th Sept is my wedding Aniversary too, great date Herbie!)

With my mates , I tell them Devon is my newborn, the say blimey my little newborn is getting big!:lol::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Good thread idea Annie - As prem - (Ella should get an honourary extra month before her bday I think!)

Last edited:
Aww what a great idea for a thread, my little boy is 1 on saturday so i will update next week sometime x

super thread! can't believe all our little squidgers are turning one! I will be posting photos in a couple of weeks!
xxx

I had a look at last years birth announcements earlier, rosie's mummy's Matthew is 1 next :)

Evie's one two weeks today - it's flown by :-(

Cian will be one on Saturday . It's been emotional! X

Its Matts birthday today, he'll be opening his presents right now :cloud9:

Morgans birthday is tomorrow and his party on saturday. Ive got to get wrapping his presents tonight ready for him to rip off the paper tomorrow morning. Wheres the year gone?!

how you feeling about it titch? and all the thinking 'this time last year?' I feel emotional already and we have 3 weeks to go!!!

Awwww :cry:

I have until December but its going to be very emotional as his first days were so vivid :(

yeah it is really emotional! A wierd mix of proud and excited for him, and that sick to my stomach feeling when I think about being in hospital, all the regrets and things I wish Id done. But then I look at him and think actually, its in the past, and hes a healthy boy whos developing really well and most importantly, hes a really happy child!

ah yes proud and excited! I keep thinking of all the birthdays to come aswell, like this day in 5, 10, 21 years!! omg!

Sounds like you have pretty healthy attitude there, most importantly that they are healthy and happy :) I too have to remind myself of that when I lose perspective! xx

I'm the same with the 'this time last year' etc - Evelyn was due a year ago today (well technically yesterday but still!) and I just keep thinking about everything I was feeling right now in 2010 - the NEED to find out what I was carrying! The absolute devestation when another day of being pregnant passed! lol! It's like i'm counting down to my birth all over again but this time my baby is already here :cry:

I cannot wait for her 1st birthday - we're having a massive BBQ with loads of family and friends. She is loved so much by me and Jamie and both our families and I cant wait to give her the special day she deserves :cloud9:

Happy Birthday Morgan!!! X. Titch, I hope you all have a lovely day today / tomorrow :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back