***December 2016 mums***

Awwwww that's worst bit not knowing when labour is gonna begin etc ain't it, my first boy was exactly 2weeks over, had a section in end, 2nd 3days over 3rd a day over actually went into labour on my due date with him but 28hoir labour needed section, my elective section with my youngest boy was 6days early, this baby will be 8days early a suppose sections are good In a way because of knowing when baby is coming you can plan more etc. It's gonna come around so fast ladies, weeks go faster leading up to Christmas usually aswell don't they eeeeeek. So excited for everyone. X

Hey ladies, been getting more pains in my stomach like period time pains, and abit of back ache, can't remember this with my other boy. Anyone else experiencing this? Oh and though that am gonna wee myself suppose it's pressure down there

I had back ache for about 2 weeks but it seems to have eased off now. I think it was caused by a long car journey and sitting strangely because of the ever growing bump! I've had period type pains on and off for months, just everything expanding and stretching the midwife said! Xxx

Sounds like its probably just stretching but if its something new and you are concerned about it do get checked or give your MW a ring for more advice as things like that can be signs of premature labour which is best caiught early so better be on the safe side. Speaking of which I was shocked to hear yesterday that the daughter of a friend of ours had her baby. She was only about 28 weeks. Sounds like baby will probably be okay but obviously being that early has had some issues to deal with.

Hi everyone! How you all doing? Anyone else starting to panic like I am about the potential of their baby arriving on Christmas Day?! X

Hey Cornish, I haven't got the chance to panic as my baby is gonna be delivered on 13th, but due on 21st so if a was allowed to have natural he could of well been a Xmas day baby bless him. Are you starting to think baby might come Xmas day Cornish? X

Well I reckon if anything it'll probably be late but I just keep thinking you never know! I hope it doesn't, I'd be a bit gutted if he had to share his birthday with Christmas Day! My birthday is 8 days before Christmas which is fine because you get a gap so as a kid I didn't feel like it was ignored but I imagine it's hard to make a Christmas Day baby's birthday a big event in its own right! X

Hi ladies, just stopping by to say hello and hope you're all well :)

Christmas countdown seems to be going by really quickly!

I don't mind the idea of baby being born on Christmas in theory but am a bit freaked out about the idea because our MW won't be here so it would mean a home birth was out and its the worst time to be in hospital. Our second was 5 days early, so that would be perfect. Our first was 10 days late, which would put us the day after Christmas with this one.

My little munchkin is due 28th. As long as I get to have my Christmas dinner in my own house I'm not bothered when they make their appearance :) Xxx

Last edited:
I'm with you Cornish on the Christmas fear I hope he is here by due date and not over mainly for his birthdays when he is older xx

Well that's me into Tri 3 now eeeeeeek! Gona hang out in both now until you ladies come to join me!

Gosh that sounds really far along doesn't it?

The health visitor is coming to my house tomorrow - has anyone else had this? They just said it was to start the babies medical records and ask about family history of illness etc...

Xxx

Tri 3, thats scary, lol! What is even scarier is that I'll be joining you in a week and a half! Actually I was saying to OH yesterday I'm feeling quite excited about the birth now that its starting to feel closer. I just wish I felt more ready around the house. The new addition to the house is going to make our house cramped and there are so many odd jobs and corners to be sorted etc. We have had a really tough year with one thing after another and haven't had the chance for anything extra so there are loads of things I'm only getting to now but I'm beginning to feel the strain of pregnancy so can't overdue it. I don't think we will have the chance for half of what I wanted to before baby is here. Eventually we plan to do the attic for extra space but I'll be happy if we can just get DD sorted in her own room. I'm beginning to think we will have all 3 of them in our room, lol. We already have two of them sleeping in our room so maybe 3 won't make that much difference :).

Last edited:
Hey :bunny: bunny. Just realised your due on my birthday! (Just warning you keep your legs crossed a day or two longer as official studies have shown Dec 16th us the worst day of the year to have a birthday :rofl: LMAO)

Hey :bunny: bunny. Just realised your due on my birthday! (Just warning you keep your legs crossed a day or two longer as official studies have shown Dec 16th us the worst day of the year to have a birthday :rofl: LMAO)
Actually I'm planning on being a week early so there is no problem :rofl:

Hi everyone! How are you all doing?.i keep forgetting how far along I am. So different to last time when I was tracking every little thing! Z

All good here! I'm 25+6 today!

We're going on holiday on Sunday, I can't wait!

My little munchkin is due 28th. As long as I get to have my Christmas dinner in my own house I'm not bothered when they make their appearance :) Xxx
Same here. Due 29th and I've already made it very clear to my whole family that it will not bee born on Christmas day, even if I have to pant nut way through the turkey! I am not having my dad call it Jesus for the rest of its life lol!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Haha, or even worse, Noel :)

Santa has a certain ring to it, no?

Not long now until we can join the tri 3 gang. We must be about the only people left! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back