***December 2016 mums***

Im all for natural births but I also think its wonderful to have CS available when needed. They do save lives. I can understand feeling a little sad not getting to experience a natural birth but you defiantly shouldn't feel like you have failed at anything. Growing a whole human being is enough of a miracle :).

I didn't have to have a c section previously but your certainly not a failure, it's much harder and longer recovery I think after a CS. You carried your baby, nourished them, loved them abd went through major surgery to get them out safe you are amazing and don't ever forget it X

Awe thanks ladies just looking into stuff too much, one of lasses I kno said I've had easy option ( c section). This is my 5th little boy and only 1of my boys was born naturally. As you say tho aslong as my baby is here safe that's all that matters to me :) 14&6 days to go nott like I'm counting or anything lol. Xx

I'm not worried about labour but the idea of a CS is scary! I hope I'm not making it worse, lol. I just mean you have to be just as brave, if not more so to have a CS, its not the easy option.

No not scaring me more at all, it's just this is my 4th c section, was convinced I'd die with my last c section (dramatic ano) suffer with anxiety already so to kno I'm having a section is getting abit daunting and very real now. My moods are up and down, just want Dec to hurry up and him be here safely :) my consultant is still trying to bully me into sterilisation but it's not what a want at all, I've refused but every time a see him he's consultant saying it. X

No not scaring me more at all, it's just this is my 4th c section, was convinced I'd die with my last c section (dramatic ano) suffer with anxiety already so to kno I'm having a section is getting abit daunting and very real now. My moods are up and down, just want Dec to hurry up and him be here safely :) my consultant is still trying to bully me into sterilisation but it's not what a want at all, I've refused but every time a see him he's consultant saying it. X
That's not on. By all means if he believed there is a medical reason for you too avoid having more children it's his responsibility to bring out to your attention. Once! Continually insisting in sterilisation when you have made your feelings clear is not on

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Ano I went in for monitoring last week because I nearly clapsed with my head aches etc, and he said it then, I was like what I've come in to be monitored not be lectured about something you've already said to me loads of times already. I mean I understand the fact this is my 4th c section, but medically all went well just slightly above average blood loss with last section no complications etc. This baby was a massive shock so never planned to have another section but he's a little blessing in my eyes. I'm worried enough about surgery again and not gonna worry more about them wanting me to have sterilisation. Xx

Hey guys, Hope everyone is doing well!

I am having the worst day of the pregnancy so far. I have been throwing up everything I eat and drink for 14 hours even though I have taken doctor prescribed anti sickness tablets. Rather worried about not getting enough fluids and I'm bloody starving. I'm even throwing up ice lollies. Plus my back is killing me! I previously broke my neck in three places and my consultant has warned me that I will suffer with my back and fatigue more than average pregnancies but I still have so long left. I've had to miss a wedding reception tonight that I was really looking forward to. The OH has been amazing though and even offered to stay behind to look after me. Love him <3

Sorry for the long moan but thought you ladies would understand :) On the plus side I am feeling him move around all day every day now which is lovely if a bit weird! Sam x

We totally understand it, I'm so with you there on the back pain, lying down seems to make it worse so even though I'm exhausted its to sore to lie down, I still have sick days, r u sure you maybe haven't a tummy bug? Make it so much easier when your husband/partner is supporting you, my husband and I have had our ups n downs lately but I'd be lost without him

Hey ladies, for anyone getting the Chicco next to me, I've found it at £160 with 2sets of sheets included free with it. It's at online4baby.com xx

I've bought one, got it from very, it looks a good size my arms were broken reaching through the cot bars to soothe my son, that seems like a good price, I ordered her pram from online4baby very efficient delivery and customer service

Ahhhh that's good to kno mummy, was abit wary as didn't no the site read reviews that had good feedback for the site so thought I'd risk it. Save a lot of money with the sheets :) deffo a brill idea the next to me, I feel like a big kid at Xmas waiting for it to come, just be so much easier with having section wish they was about with my other little ones xx

I'm thinking about getting one now. I would have loved it with DS. I did see them for sale with him but thought I could live without it. Kind of wishing I had just got one then but they seemed kind of expensive when I only paid something like £50 for his cot new, which he is still using. This time round we have practically nothing to buy so I could justify splashing out though :).

Awwww bunny that deffo justifies the splashing out &#55357;&#56876;. I love how they look and how practical they are everything about them. :) hope am as excited when it gets delivered on Monday eeeeek. Only the car seat left to buy my little one as getting playmat/swing for Xmas (he'll only be 12days old) think it's going proper fast now, can't believe 14weeks on Tuesday and my little man will be here &#55357;&#56876;&#55357;&#56876; xx

13 weeks on Tuesday til my due date,, my son came early though so wondering if this one will too, she seems a bit more chilled than he was even in scans so I've a feeling she's going to keep me hanging on

Ohhhh you never kno, no two pregnancies/labour are the same are they. My little man will be 8days early with section so hoping he's alright ano it's classed as term after 38weeks ain't it, just worried. Think he's gonna be a big boyo tho bless him. Got GTT at end of the month I'm convinced I've that GD . This baby as done nothing but move al day even now, never knewn a baby to be so hyper lol. Gosh only 13 weeks how fast as that gone or do u think it's gone slow? Don't seem 5mins since we was all moving over to tri2 and in a few weeks wel be in tri3 eeeeek.
Finally picked a name for little man too he's gonna have my uncles middle name as he passed away this year thought it'd be nice for all of the family :) x

No it feels like it's gone fairly quick, probably because I have a 3 year old so don't get to think about pregnancy as much with him to look after lol by the time I get him to bed I'm asleep myself lol

Same here. A 3 year old and a 19 month don't give me time to think about anything much, lol. I do try and sit down sometimes and take the time to enjoy baby wiggles.

Last edited:
I think that's why it's gone fast for me too with having 4 other boys to chase after, my eldest is nearly 8 and youngest nearly 4. Baby is moving a lot again today but he's kinda hurting me when he moves today for some reason. X

I've notice the last week or so that it feels different when baby moves. It doesn't hurt but I can feel a lot more pressure like baby has a lot more weight and strength behind it. Sometimes its little uncomfortable.

It is amazing how close its getting now. I was 10 days late with my 1st and 5 days early with my second so not quite sure what to expect this time. I'm really hoping its not more than a couple of days late because my MW is supposed to go on holiday for Christmas. She did hint that she will put it off by a few days if I'm late but it will be a bit stressful not knowing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back