Daytime TV

SarahH

Reaction score
When is daytime TV gonna get better!!

I usually have the TV on while cleaning the house and my god there is some crap on!! Jeremy Kyle - why?!?!?!?!?

Only decent thing is Deal or No Deal - thats when me and Arianna sit down for our cuddle before Brian gets home from work and I have to start cooking the dinner!!

S. xx

all tv is getting worse weekend t.v has got to top it all (during the day i mean evening t.v is ok i guess :lol: )

i hate day time tv but watch jeremy kyle on it2 just for something to watch instead of cbeebies but come 4.15pm its channel 4 for deal or no deal :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I usually watch the baby programmes on Sky then Neighbours and Doctors.

I have never understood Deal or No Deal :oops: :oops:

i like philip and Fern on this morning i think they are sooo funny.i am off to watch deal or no deal now so enjoy LOL

you will have to get sky plus.
its a must have for mums lol.

i record all my soap etc and once kids are napping i get to watch eery thing i want.

and when some thing good is about to happen on tv and one of the kids are screaming i just pause it 8)

but i disagree lol i lureeeeee jeremy kyle

i quite like jeremy kyle show sorry but i do but i normally watch the baby programmes in the day apart from that theres a load of crap on in the day

dionne said:
you will have to get sky plus.
its a must have for mums lol.

i record all my soap etc and once kids are napping i get to watch eery thing i want.

and when some thing good is about to happen on tv and one of the kids are screaming i just pause it 8)

but i disagree lol i lureeeeee jeremy kyle

i just got sky plus for free, they were supposed to transfer sky from our old house to this one and they came out and said they couldnt fit the dhish to the building something to do with it being a cladded building and we would have to pay for a contractor to do it. Anyways they were supposed to com eout 10 days later andnever came so OH foned and kicked up a stink saying he had to take the day off work cos no one was in :fib: and he said for the inconvienence they caused he wanted sky plus for free and we did. When they did come out we got free instalation but a 6 inch hole in our hall where they drilled the hole for the 2 cables, still waiting on them ringing me back about the hole :twisted: :twisted:
i guess the sayings true you never get anything for nothing :lol:

I love my sky plus, its one of the best things we have ever bought! I'm usually in bed at 10.30 cos of Aimees constant waking all night so i have loads to watch in the day. The problem is finding enough time to watch it all.

I usually watch something I've recorded on sky plus during the day as daytime tv is terrible!

I have Sky Plus and I must admit I do use it WAAAAAYY to much!!

My fav thing to record on it is Las Vagus on Sky One on Fri nights - ladies - Danny played by Josh Duhmel is just LUSH!!! He keeps me company while my hubby works away!! :rotfl:

S. xx

dont really watch daytime tv, my tellys always on kids programs from the minute the kids get up untill they go to bed, so i dont watch tv till they have gone to bed really

I have radio one on usually (through Sky TV)

i have tv on but i can't hear it coz of my three year old :doh:

is deal or no deal the one with that vile Dickinson bloke who spits when he talks?

:puke: :puke: Ewwwww..... no Budge!!! He is HORRIBLE!!

Deal or No Deal is on Channel 4 at 4.15 each day with Noel Edmonds!! He's not much better, although he does have some amount of funky shirts!! :rotfl:

S. x

i like day time tv and i LOVE watching jeremy kyle

im quite sad but i hav a daily routine of whar i watch(or hav on in the background wen keryns awake)

9.25 Jeremy Jyle
10.30 Trisha
11.30 Baby Programmes
1.30 Then jeremy kyle again on itv2
2.30 jeremy kyle on itv2
3.30 teleport tv on things ive missed
4.30 hollyoaks on e4
5.00 friends on e4
5.30 friends on e4
6.00 simpsons
6.30 hollyoaks
7.00 hollyoaks on e4
7.30/8.00 eastenders
8.00/8.30 river city

lol i dont actually watch all of them but my telly changes 2 all they channels at that time wiv reminders set lmao

luv lou n keryn xxx

Oh my god!!! You like River City!!! :shock: :shock:

I can assure you.... I am from Aberdeen and I do NOT sound like that scary woman that is married to Raymond... evertytime she says his name I go into panic asking everyone... "Idon't sound like that do I?"
:rotfl:
S. xx

im from glasgow just near where its meant 2 b set and im ashamed of the way they speak lol i dont speak like that either i think they put it on a bit

luv lou n keryn xxx

I have NTL and its MUCH better than sky, you get all the same channels but they have free "on demand" that is like sky+, you cant watch anything only thier picks of the week but theres always good comedy or catch ups on dramas, and thier film flex has a much wider choice and is cheaper than boxoffice :D

Oh yeah and its a tonne cheaper too :)

I dont watch daytime tv as I work all week but on a rare day off I do like jeremy Kyle, and I LOVE hollyoaks and friends

I'm an early-to-bed girl recently, so Sky+ everything, and watch it during the day. :cheer:

I do admit to Live-pausing Jeremy Kyle from 9.45 every day though. Then I can get Charlie bathed and dressed and press play ready for his 10am bottle! :oops: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back