Cr@p Kids TV

Cat&Noah

Reaction score
Just wondered if their is any kids programs you really hate.

I cant stand that Number Jacks! even noah crawls over to the TV and switches it off when it comes on, (then again he has a habbit of putting the 'red hot' channel on :shock: )

It really is a dire program, with the problem blob, the number taker and some weird spoon as baddies. I dont quite understand why they have to give example with some dancing cow either?!?! Utter crap!

Ha Ha I saw this for the first time the other day and I was like OMG is that meant to be edcuational??!!

I said to Josh 'what are you watching' and he said 'its number jacks mam, leave it on!' :roll:

I hate teletubbies, its just silly!

Numberjacks :bored:
The shiney show (havent quite got the idea of what that is about)
Telly tubbies - they are just crap!
Doodle doo i think its called?

Bits and bobs is a bit strange too!

sorry been watching wway too much kiddie tv latley!! :D

usually only have the tv on for an hour in the morning and evening.

lol number jacks is on now.
i hate barnaby bear the girl really urgh

i hate
telly tubbies (its poo and they need to speak propley!!!)
shiney show (just gets on my nerves)
lunar jim
little robots
boo!! (anothr one what really winds me up,)

i think thats it
i love peppa pig, tikkabilla, blues clues, bear in the big blue house (i sing at the end with em lol) and also a few others lol

i love bear in the big blue house i used to watch it before i had Ewan :oops: the song at the end is lovely.

i also like big ciik little cook. :oops:

and lazy town :oops:

I HATE shiney show!

I hate doodlebops on playhouse disney!

my brother in law who is 25 loves pokoyo (sp) he doesnt shut up about it he even gets home form work early to watch it!!! so ive decided i dont like at he bangs on about it so much :rotfl:

I love doddlebops and dora!!! oh my god cant belive i just wrote that :oops: :rotfl:

The wiggles does my head in and bob the builder and lazy town :?

Also another fav is higgleyhouse :cheer: :cheer:

I hate the hoobs i swear that green one is stoned!!

i love big cook little cook love the cleaning up song :D

I hate teletubbies
mad.gif
they annoy me

like lazytown and i like timothy goes to school

i am starting to hate teletubbies they do Dior no help with her specch as they talk like prats
i have been teaching Dior twinkle twinkle little start and she is getting good she can say twnkle twinkle. but telletubies were singing it the other day on tv going
"inkle binkle dinkle dar"

Telletubbies, My parents are aliens and sponge bob square pants top my detest list! :evil:

Had to study Teletubbies in Uni :shock: as part of a literature assignment and have hated it ever since :evil:

Have to agree with some of you ladies though that Bear in the big blue house is great... I love the doctor song...'good as new'.

We have a dancing and singing bear, he is great! :D

Love bear in the big blue house, BUT the best thing to dance to in HI 5 i love there growing up dance i can nearly do :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh my god i really need to get out more :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back